The press reports on white shooters all the time, but yes, if he is muslim the first inclination is to check for ties to terrorism. I think that's a natural reaction based on the times we live in. If muslims don't like it, they need to report ******** before they make news

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

You could bet that if that white person was a Christian or a conservative that there would have been a story the media could use for the agenda. He was apparently an atheist. So no story there.

Best Answer

Media is all interested to know if the killing was done by Muslims, and if that happened then it would be there at the front page of the newspaper.

Best Answer

I'm not disagreeing with that statement. The media picks and chooses what it reports what it doesn't report and how it reports it. They def have an agenda. Whether it's making the story up or just embellishing Brian Williams is a symptom of the problem. Not the problem.

Best Answer

Speak the truth bro. The media blow stories out of proportions but won't when it makes them look bad.

Best Answer

If the media was so "silent" about it how did you hear about it? You have an implant?

Best Answer

Holy ******* **** what do you want that a CNN reporter breaks into your house and personally tells you that 3 Muslims have been shot? If this would haven been 3 white non-Muslims not one single person would care.

Best Answer

Man, I feel pity for your pathetic answer. Do your proper research. Hypocrites everywhere

Best Answer

lol you are such an Idiot do your ******* research people get ******* shot daily in the USA but when 3 Muslims get shot that's a big thing. It is the same with the police stories. A black boy get shots an everyone loses their mind. A whit boy gets shot and now one cares. You are the ******* Hypocrites who only cares for the death of minorities.

Best Answer

You're a pathetic bullshit talking idiot. The situations for Muslims and others is that bad. But you're just talking crap. End of discussion.

Best Answer

Here just look how many people have been shot: Do also think they should all be bid stories. http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours The facts are on my side: period

Best Answer

Muslims were killed

Best Answer

Yes Muslims are killed and the media is all silent.

Best Answer

**** you, idiot.

Best Answer

I just spoke the truth idiot. Why all so islamophobic? You're the idiot and a hypocrite. So get a life old hag.

Best Answer

the truth? every time I'd turn on the news It was a white guy shooting something up. Stop making it about skin color, thats why I said **** YOU. Everyone you meet is mentally ill, and would be diagnosed and put on a prescription regiment. The problem is that you watch the news like it's anything more than some dog and pony show.

Best Answer

**** YOU shut your mouth. Honestly, the media is completely racist. You don't want to believe that? Have you seen any FOX News channel with a news anchor of different race? No! Does the life of white man matter the most over the others? Yes! To me they're all bloody same - white or black or yellow it's all the same. I just showed you the reality. And if you're pissed at that then show it to the bloody media and not to me.

Best Answer

you have shown nothing new, nor nothing old. you just want a reason to *****. I showed you the reality, the news no matter what syndicate is bullshit. enjoy "reality."

Best Answer

Lol. I'm looking for a reason to *****? Thanks for *judging me wisely* Lol

Best Answer

no no, I was very brash in my post. but accurate apparently.

Best Answer

I do agree that the west does seem to value the life of white people much more than coloured.

Best Answer

I do agree that that is a portrayal. that those in power may prefer one or the other. the media shows black men in dominant positions over light hues almost exclusively, but no one *******; the western systems encourage peoples of all hues to stay down in the class they were born in, both by legal and social means. mkultra is real.

Best Answer

you are so ignorant to the world...

Best Answer

Man you need to go to school and learn logic. And *******. Watch your mouth it's giving out too much of **** making your *** jealous.

Best Answer

now I see the pompous in you. what the hell could I possibly be jealous of? that you promote the same fear-mongering propaganda that you were pushed. You realize anonymous is the same as isis, a cia front.. I doubt you do. Educate yourself, the schools are for brainwashing and indoctrination. watch what you type, it shows what you know.

Best Answer

Mr SurveyingFlea. You either didn't understand what I was talking about or you just focused on the "white" part and made a whole lot of mess. Secondly, WHITE race is NOT the issue over here. It's about the media not publishing the news about Chapel Hill shooting. I was showing the DOUBLE STANDARD of the media. If you can't understand that, then I am sorry. Please give a good read at something before commenting it.

Best Answer

I appreciate the civility. I admit I was thrown off at first, though about the issue of mental illness than race. I think you need to look up the term MkUltra, I feel you might find it very very enlightening.

Best Answer

It's like drinking poison, hoping it will hurt the other person.

Best Answer

Yes. I'm just at the Wikipedia page reading this. Thanks for the share though. Hope we are cool.

Best Answer

we're good. just intellectuals bumping heads. no different than deer in the rut :) Well met.

Best Answer

My uncle is arab, you dumb *** bastard. whats with the assumptions. its like me assuming you hate women some how

Best Answer

See the story for yourself.
Two beautiful women and a man were killed.
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31416869

Best Answer

I don't watch the news man, horrid **** has always happened just as often as ever. I choose to seek better. thanks though.

Best Answer

If you see the story...and feel the pain.Then the world has a chance.
They were people..Young people..They didn't deserve to die.And deserve to be remembered.

Deah Barakat, 23, second-year dental student
Yusor Mohammad Abu-Salha, 21, due to start dental studies in autumn
her sister Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19, a second year student

Best Answer

naw, if I see the story and feel the pain that does nothing but bring me pain and nothing to help anything or anyone. Sorry man, but I don't really give a damn.

Best Answer