run23456 run23456 46-50, M 4 Answers Apr 2 in Community

I think bullets had more to do with freedom than anything that f*cktard says. I think he should be introduced to a bullet. His brother too.

Best Answer

Strange the things you disagree with.-----Charles Koch-----I’m neither Republican or Democrat, although we support more Republicans than Democrats, because although many of them are far from our ideal, they would be closer to it than most of the Democrats. But if there’s a Democrat who’s more interested in a free society and economic freedom, and how to increase productivity, and human well being in society, we’d support those people.

Best Answer

Become a little bastard because you're handed a mountain of money from your father's hard work. Look down on everyone who isn't rich and imagine them as coolies and slaves.

Best Answer

Koch wrote:------ “Government spending on business only aggravates the problem. Too many business have successfully lobbied for special favors and treatment by seeking mandates for their products, subsidies (in the form of cash payments from the government), and regulations and tariffs to keep more efficient competitors at bay. Crony capitalism is much easier than competing in an open market. But it erodes our overall standard of living and stifles entrepreneurs by rewarding the politically favored rather than those who provide what consumers want.” His opposition to corporate welfare includes lobbying for the end to ethanol subsidies despite the fact that Koch Industries is a major ethanol producer. He is quoted as saying: “The first thing we’ve got to get rid of is business welfare and entitlements.”

Best Answer

I agree with him there.

Best Answer

The only Koch I know is a von Koch, who gave his name to the Koch Curve, a very spiky fractal that's more like the Koch Spiky Thing. Fractals don't have curves in the traditional sense.

Best Answer

Uggg, I haven't taken Sociology 101 since 1983.

Best Answer