ladyryan ladyryan 41-45, F 15 Answers May 15, 2012

True hero.One in a million.

Best Answer

Mass murderer gracing the t-shirts of dirty hippies the world over

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Best Answer

He was a psychopath. That so many pale little Americans and Brits think he was something wonderful is beyond me. Guess they don't read their history. The man would toy with people before he killed them. That non-bathing MF is responsible for more misery in that continent than any other single person.

For those who don't read much, here's a neat little video a leftie friend of mine turned me on to. Yes, a lefty friend -- who doesn't lie to himself about Che.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5762714709014580290

Best Answer

He is the real hero who fought for the freedom of MILLIONS

He is still being worshipped as god in some parts of their country..

Best Answer

He was the dreamer of freedom and humanity

Best Answer

Can't fault his noble intentions and his spirit, but all those he killed (innocents as well) might take an issue with the politico he became.

Plus, I think he really dropped the ball in the Congo. Not a good idea marching in the heart of a colonial symbol ordering people around as if he were European and the locals didn't know any better.

Best Answer

Noble intentions?

Best Answer

You have to know how the politics and the economy of Latin America were screwing up the little guy in those days (and still do today, though not to the same point). I'm not talking about people not being able to buy houses or losing their jobs, I'm talking about the working class and Amerindians leaving their dying breaths in mines and factories so that openly corrupt regimes and banana republics could profit. Guevara went out and did something about it, from volunteering at leper colonies (remember, he was a doctor) to getting on a boat with a handful of untrained and under-equipped kids with the intention of overthrowing an entire regime. As opposed to the brats wearing his face on tshirts, he did something to right the injustices he saw. Those are some pretty noble intentions and it makes the fact he lost his way (in my opinion) all the more tragic.

Best Answer

Murdering psychopathic cold blooded killer who killed innocent unarmed people in Cuba.

Best Answer

Love him.

Best Answer

Glad I helped kill him. He killed lots of innocent people and threatened to kill others if they wouldn't do what he wanted. I watched he and his men kill almost everyone in a town simply because he owned them money and he got mad when they demanded payment. I was there when he died and laughed about it for days, along with a lots of other people that had been hurt by him and his followers.. Makes me sick that some treat him like a damn hero. He was a sick little killer..

Best Answer

I have a picture of his corpse. One of the best photos I own.

Best Answer

Excellent. You're welcome.. (The one in the hut, or after we draged him outside? I wish I had put the pumkin on his lap after we put him on the bench, but one of the ladies that was throwing garbage at him stole it, saying it was about time he gave something worthwhile. They did other nasty things to his body, but it was a different time and no paper would have printed the photos then.. Pity..

Best Answer

I think it was outside. It is a very sharp close-up and the lighting is good.

Best Answer

I am not for commies, but che was a hero.

Best Answer

Been so long since I thought/read about him. Nothing good. Fanatic. Killer.

Best Answer