justanordinarygirl23 justanordinarygirl23 22-25, F 17 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Make up a bunch of coupons to give him for special things. Like one free back rub.

Watch a movie of his choice.

One free kiss

Things like that. Anything you can think of to make him feel special and appreciated.

Best Answer

Make him a cd of songs that you enjoy together or that remind you of him when you listen to them. Cheap but personal and meaningful :)

Best Answer

Food!! Bacon!!!!

Best Answer

Cupcakes that you made. or Scrapbook that full of pictures and memories to the two of you, Simple but full of efforts. That is so sweet i think he would love it!

Best Answer

Im in the same boat. Mine's so hard to shop for! Last year I gave up and got him a gift card. Im trying not to do that this year, but I have no ideas.

Best Answer

It's so hard to shop for someone who has everything they want

Best Answer

Omg! Yes! And mine is a musician so anything he wants that doesnt already own is super expensive, and just not doable for me.

Best Answer

i need help idk what to get him

Best Answer

I have less than a day. But I think mine will be late.

Best Answer

a *******

Best Answer

get them idk i need help

Best Answer

Command-O totally in style right now just kidding lol.

Best Answer

candy.... whip cream strawberries... hersheys syrup and a little imagination

Best Answer

your bff and you for one night.

Best Answer

get him a neckless from the vendy machine.lmao he'll love it

Best Answer

A potato peeler.

Best Answer

Glow pets?

Best Answer