londonA londonA 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Not to my mind.<br />
Cheaters usually get tested in other ways, and when they don't actually know anything, it shows. Cheaters also often get caught, and once that has happened, there is no changing it. Cheating can become a habit, which can ruin your life. And good marks aren't everything. There are many people who get good marks, but lacking character, creativity, or drive, they often fail.

Best Answer

i use to cheat in high school but when i get to senior year i couldn't you where right but its sound really fun and cool when you get higher marks don't you think so

Best Answer

Not at that price. What good are marks if you don't earn them? They are just a lie.

Best Answer

yeah your right I learn my lesson in the university all i do now is work hard and do your best

Best Answer

cheating comes in many ways, it always ends horribly

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Cheaters will eventually lose terribly to Karma. Which I am a big believer in.

Best Answer

Cheating won't get you anywhere. Do the work and learn the material. You will be a lot happier.

Best Answer

Until/unless you're caught.

Best Answer

i did get caught once but even though i did stop but other people didn't they need to realize that cheating isn't everything when you get to university you cant cheat any more

Best Answer

No, it is not the best way. Hard work is. <br />
Your cheating would one day find you out

Best Answer

Does cheating make you feel good about yourself? Then don't do it!

Best Answer