He thinks the way he's treating her is okay. Would you agree if you were her?

Best Answer

Absolutely not... He was trying to equate it to ****.... But I told him its completely different he doesn't talk to the **** stars and they don't just live an hour away

Best Answer

Good, so I assume you're gonna dump the creep.
So, what remains is my direct response to your question: "Cheating is in the eye of the beholder." The only true judge of his behavior as cheating or not is his girlfriend. He can rationalize it all he wants but as long as he's hiding it, he knows damned well he's doing something wrong, and if she catches him and dumps his punk *** he'll have had it coming.

Best Answer

It's cheating.

Best Answer

Phone sex isn't really cheating. It's cheating lite.

Best Answer

Lite cheating still hurts....

Best Answer

Has he told the other girl that she is the only one? If not, then I guess it's not cheating. Cheating is when you break the rules that you have agreed to. If he has made no such arrangement with her, then he and she have no agreement that they will be exclusive. However, if "girlfriend" has the traditional meaning with him, then yes...you are the "other woman".

Best Answer

Yep.... Putting an end to that

Best Answer

If he feels a need to keep this secret from her, then it is cheating.

Best Answer

So true

Best Answer

unfaithful

Best Answer

Cheating

Best Answer

I don't want to be a part of it.... So it's ended

Best Answer

That's just how I view it.

Best Answer