It usually takes me 10 light beers to be drunk or 3-4 shots of whiskey.
guitargirl23 guitargirl23 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 12, 2011

It takes me about 6 to get me 'there', and I would say 10 for light beers. I usually play beer pong :P

Best Answer

I like to drink beer but I can only drink about 8

Best Answer

I enjoy mixed drinks ok so ima break it down around seven heavy crown and cokes decently buzzed, if i drink like six long islands i am hammered, if i drink shots of liquor usually the default fav my crown and i can put back a fifth of that and still talk and walk so cognitive lol, and i can put back about twelve beers if i had no drinks prior and not rem anything and do something stupid! But keep in mind these drinking occasions would have to be several nights apart or else i would barf i used to binge drink in college and damn could i put it back!

Best Answer

I don't drink much so just one or two does it for me before I start getting flush faced.

Best Answer

i am very strange, i can drink a bottle of whisky and not even feel tipsy, but if I have one beer i am out there

Best Answer