it absolutely must have changed. when i was a kit it was BOMB and now - nasty, vinagar-y, i don't know... something just went down hill. i think they decreased the qty of sugar and increased the vinegar?? don't know but i am CONVINCED there is a content change in the raviolos from 1986 to now.

Best Answer

No your tastes change when you get older. You start liking stuff you didn't like when you were a kid and vice versa... Besides that raviloli is gross (and all the canned chef boyardee products) but the box products are pretty good, since you make it yourself..

Best Answer

Heartburn, here. I suspect they added healthy ingredients or something.

Best Answer

i hear they've started adding unwanted baby. it's on the ingredient list

Best Answer

I thought the same exact thing!!! Yea I am pretty sure they changed the recepie once they began releasing all the different types... They changed their boxed lasagna then discontinued it....

Best Answer

Yes they actually had two different kinds. The flat square ravioli and the round ravioli. The round was good and the idiots quit making that kind and continued making the nasty flat square ones. jackasses

Best Answer

Not sure it could have ever been classified as a quality food

Best Answer

no, you have, it's a kid thing, i still love it, tastes the same, it reminds me of a better time.

Best Answer

yea it totally has i think they also make alpo dog food if u get my drift

Best Answer

I wouldn't doubt it. While I was trying to eat it there was a commercial for it on tv where they cut open a ravioli and it shows all this nice beef with green spices in it. I looked at the inside of mine and it was mud brown, no herbs in sight.

Best Answer