I have notice in my area everytime we start getting weather reports of possible rain and there is a heavy cloud cover, the chemtrails are numerous. We rarely see them during a cloudless day. So to me they appear to be weather related. I have friends around the world and they indicate they appear in France, Ireland, Norway, and Spain. <br />
If these chemtrails were harmless I contend the governments of these countries would be more open about them.

Best Answer

FAA need tighter drug screening on pilots and crew...who knows what they are smoking and puffing out the windows up there.

Best Answer

to stop the radiation from the galactic winds of HUNAB KU that would change our natural DNA evolution ... dumbing down by those that know

Best Answer

HUNAB KU?

Best Answer

chemtrails are actuallty contrails. con meaning condensation. when a super sonic jet kicks on its afterburners it throws a lot of heat and the altitude at which they fly is very cold. hence the condensation of water vapor

Best Answer

course they are!!

Best Answer

non believers are everywhere!

Best Answer

People are generally getting healthier and living longer so I would say it's a conspiracy hoax.

Best Answer

why am I not surprised

Best Answer