i don't like seeing children pose provacativly. kids don't need wigs, heavy make up, fake eyelashes and fake teeth. children should not be taught to flirt and look sexy. it's all for their mother's anyway. they live vicariously through their kids.

Best Answer

I was recently talking to my husband about that show. I think that it's disgusting. Imagine all the pedophiles licking their lips at the 21 year-old looking 5 year-olds...

Best Answer

THOSE PUSHY SHOWMOMS, THAT VICARIOUSLY LIVE THROUGH THEIR CHILDREN NEED TO HAVE THEIR EGGS REMOVED<br />
SOME PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HAVE CHILDREN

Best Answer

Evil? Not necessarily.<br />
Heartless, selfish beasts? Yeah. Yeah, without a doubt.

Best Answer

I think they're clueless and slightly mental, but not evil. They don't have the mental capacity for it.

Best Answer

I have a daughter, and an ex-wife who insists on teaching her that looks and popularity are whats important. She puts our daughter in every social activity that she can find, but only for short periods of time. I believe during the Elementary School years, the focus should be on education, and maybe an organized sport. But teaching young girls that beauty is a key to success is just one of the many reasons that they develop issues as adults, and the competitive nature of these events causes these girls to set their expectations for themselves so high that as adults they will suffer from bouts of depression when they realize life is not a beauty pageant, let these kids be kids, stop pushing them to achieve your failed accomplishments, and provide them with the most important tools needed to succeed in this world.....KNOWLEDGE & LOVE!

Best Answer

not nice, not nice at all

Best Answer

The word is P A G E A N T!.....And, YES, ...They are!!!

Best Answer

I don't know if they are evil, but nutz to say the least... LoL..<br />
they spend tons of money on dresses and travel expenses... and it's a bit creepy that the kids look like 20 year olds.. make up.. hair... spray tans! whoa!!<br />
And what's up with that dude... the one that MC's the show and he sings that song.. LoL.. eww.. really???

Best Answer

I defer to others... can't stand the moms that try to live vicariously through their daughters before they end up looking just like them... but that is just me.

Best Answer

I wouldnt be surprised if they grow up to be depressed and take drugs because they can never be perfect.<br />
i m also concerned if they become bulimic or anorexic.<br />
God forbids, but i dont agree with how they treat their young kids.

Best Answer

Yes, children should be allowed to be children.

Best Answer

Go rent 'Little Miss Sunshine' and get back to us.

Best Answer