petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Community

That male chauvinism is alive and well , as some of these answers prove.

Best Answer

Agreed. Hope you're not one of them :(

Best Answer

I don't find bigotry funny.

Best Answer

America is ****** up?

Best Answer

Holla.

Best Answer

Ask yourself, Do you want to be like China, Cuba or Afganistan? You point is only really valid if you do. I'm sure there are plenty of more relevant countries you could choose.

I'm from the UK, I'd hazard a guess we have more women in government that you, yet they are very much a minority. I'm less concerned about actual gender as behaviours. Most women politicians seem to have typically macho male like attitudes. I'd rather see a more collective and reasoned politics - from whichever politicians can deliver it.

Best Answer

I'm not part of the U.S, I live in Australia :) I don't see anything wrong with the macho behaviour.

Best Answer

So do you see a dominance of politics by men as a good thing?

Best Answer

No, definitely not.

Best Answer

China, Cuba and even Afghanistan have LESS Kitchens than the Americans

Best Answer

I like you Ned, but now you're pizzing me off. Women have ambitions, goals and desires as well.

Best Answer

I know I know

Best Answer

and England and India

Best Answer

We don't live up to the ideals that we try to shove down other nations throats ?

Best Answer

that we like our men on top:-P

Best Answer

Their leaders like to see some skirts around the office.

Best Answer

Cite your source.

Best Answer

I saw it on the Missrepresentation documentary. Its a documentary on how women are represented in the government, media and society. You'll have to do your own googling on this one lol.

Best Answer

I don't do any ******' work I don't need to. I'm a man, I got women to do that **** for me ;)

Best Answer

..... Stay classy.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know any other way.

Best Answer