The down side of coming off junk was that I knew I would need to mix with my friends again in a state of full consciousness. It was awful: they reminded me so much of myself I could hardly bear to look at them. Take Sick Boy, for instance, he came off junk at the same time as me, not because he wanted too, you understand, but just to annoy me, just to show me how easily he could do it, thereby downgrading my own struggle. Sneaky ******, don't you think? And when all I wanted to do was lie along and feel sorry for myself, he insisted on telling me once again about his unifying theory of life. <br />
MB20

Best Answer

:) good movie. babz think you've seen it more then once?

Best Answer

I give good Google and Yes- I love the bathroom scene- when the Crapfest turns to blue waters when he goes in after the bag

Best Answer

Jip: The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod **** to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

Best Answer

Soooo good

Best Answer

*whew* Too much to think about. I choose decaf. :P

Best Answer

I choose another bowl

Best Answer

a happy life.. nah never gonna happen

Best Answer

I choose another.

Best Answer

good movie

Best Answer

life - having peace, being physically active, walking to the park or beach, so on<br />
job - working at an office or so<br />
family - enjoying life, having success, being responsible

Best Answer

materialistic approach towards life

Best Answer

Strikes home or something?

Best Answer