Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 12 Answers Jul 4, 2012

I'll go with the wine. I could buy a whole box of Mexican fire opals and have plenty of cash left over if I sell that one bottle of wine! :-D

Best Answer

Discerning wine lover....

Best Answer

At last....a man who understands value. The bottle of Lafitte Rothschild sells for $3995.00. I can buy a 6 carat Mexican fire opal, unset, for around $20.00, and of course the 50 bucks is self explanatory.

Best Answer

Your EP page won't let me thank you for Best Answer (You never know WHO might thank you these days!) so I'll thank you here! :-D

Best Answer

You are the obvious and my only choice, Rolle!

Best Answer

Okay....but I am not the most valuable piece of merchandise here, I should warn you! LOL!!

Best Answer

I value your friendship more than you can imagine

Best Answer

Mexican fire opal. I love them.

Best Answer

The wine because 1982 was an interesting year for me.

Best Answer

Yes, 1982 was an excellent year.

Best Answer

Money. I'll buy fifty dollars worth of cat food and feed extra strays.

Best Answer

You are kind to feed the strays. Animal control can be contacted to come in and neuter them, too.

Best Answer

Not around here. Way too far off of the beaten path. I live in an unincorporated community, and there are few resources and loads of human ignorance.

Best Answer

Mexican fire opal? is it pretty?

Best Answer

They are brilliant orange.

Best Answer

ummmm ok I'll take that

Best Answer