By all means, Google him. He was a man worth knowing about.
Dave002 Dave002 56-60, M 6 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Community

Tragic murder driven by mental instability.. There are a lot of injured minds as a result of our global military involvement..

Best Answer

a top american sniper killed on a gun range by a fellow marine... I've got nothing good or bad to say, didn't know the man, wasn't there and in the current political environment re: guns and such I don't trust the news to report on it accurately.

Best Answer

My neighbor strangled his wife...no gun involved..solve the problems in your own head..before you come for my gun! SHUT UP!

Best Answer

@newdjgl9 - wow, lost your meds dude? hahaha

Best Answer

He died while trying to do something worth while...I only wonder why the guy who shot him, who was apparently suffering from ptsd, was allowed to have a gun.

Best Answer

The COWARD who killed him, PLANNED to by his taking the Snipers' truck and telling his friends he sold his soul for the truck.

PTSD is Real, but in this case it will just be a tactic to get this yellowbelly off or with a lesser conviction.

I HONESTLY believe that the MARINES ought to ''leave this one behind'' and they demand he turn in his Marine Card and to never utter the word Marine again.

He was/is a gutter crawling coward. Had the other two not been AMBUSHED, he would be the dead one, he probably shot them in the back (I don't know this).

Any of the commentators above who comments that it is KARMA or that the Sniper got what he deserved, well I'm bringing my bus around to take all of you to any foreign country that does not Like America, because he put his life on the line and he would have even if you uttered those cowardly words to his face and done so with Honour.......see, he is a better person, than I ...I wish you would leave America

Best Answer

He was a highly decorated American hero who did four tours of duty in Iraq. He put his life on the line to fight for his country. He did job, and he did it well. I'm sure he saved a lot of lives in process, especially many of his fellow Marines who got to come home again. He dedicated his life to trying to help fellow soldiers suffering from PTSD. He thought he was doing just that when he was shot and killed. I don't know what the story is with his killer, but maybe we'll find out in time. He leaves a wife and kids behind. God rest his soul.

Best Answer

Not surprised ..it was bound to happen..cannot get away with it forever

Best Answer