Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 24 Answers Mar 16, 2012

I would dispute your premise entirely. What holds the US together is a mutual belief in the Constitution of the United States.

Best Answer

Your premise, "Christianism is what holds the US together," is invalid; from the U.S. Bill of Rights: Amendment I, Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Religion has nothing at all to do with the nation's governance.

As for the question, "Aren't atheists anti American, then?" the answer is; only if they happen to choose to be. Atheism is a belief that holds that there is no God, and has nothing to do with governance.

Best Answer

this country is held together by freedom im a Christian but as soon as i turn against my muslim neighbor or vice versa we will fall apart as Lincoln said a house divided amongst itself will not stand and America has always shown strength in unity over all else our ability to keep this country running through racial turmoil without falling apart shows how much tollerance we realy have even though the media may blow things up to make a scene

Best Answer

Lincoln was an imbecile...

Best Answer

without Lincoln Britain would have taken us over again

Best Answer

The site I would recommend for you is 4chan.org you will meet many people with your interest.

Best Answer

Where did you get that? Or the other? If it is from an American, then it is from an American who does not know his history.

Best Answer

I never noticed any religion holding the US together. And if they are trying to they FAIL.

*waves Canadian flag*

Best Answer

Separation of Church and State...hello? The Constitution? what are you talking about ?! Christianism is what holds America together, haha good one.

Best Answer

are you a pagan?

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

No.

America is meant to be a a country of tolerance, multicultural, with different religious views. Land of the free. Separation of church and state. Freedom of religion, freedom from religion. And atheists are for all these things, but many Christians are not.

Best Answer

pagan...

Best Answer

Excuse me.

Best Answer

I am a true believer in God, but I believe that EVERY ONE has the right to believe what they so choose, and I am not going to hate any one group. Also it's Christianity, not Christianism, that isn't even a word. It might be better to learn how to ask a question using the proper terms before you ask, eh???

Best Answer

Only reason this country is held together is because we keep organized religion in check!

Let's remember, people fled Europe and wanted "religious freedom"! Atheism is included in that. And, many of your 'fore fathers were atheist. A few didn't even believe in Jesus, just a higher power. And because of the freedoms we have in America even Darwinism is discussed til this very day in classes across this beautiful country.

The sense that we all have a "Right To Freedom" is what holds this country together. The ability to to stand up for what we believe in regardless of what that may be is what holds us together.

You're someone who is a separatist, who thrives to cause division.

And, to all Christians who are suppose to be "Christ Like" it's real funny how many of you don't present the characteristics of Jesus AT ALL! You're the one who actually stoned and pierced him aren't you? Admit to yourself who you are! The rest of us already know.

I'd call Ghandi more of a Christian than you!

Best Answer

Give it up Freind.

Best Answer

Stupidity is Anti-American.

Best Answer

What a couple of confused ideas.

Best Answer

starting with w3stboro baptist church

Best Answer

It's Christianity not Christianism. And it doesn't hold the US together anymore, where have you been since ever? Oh well you might not live in the US I guess...

Best Answer