iguanachips iguanachips 41-45, F 16 Answers Dec 21, 2011

NO I hate the holidays waste of time and money

Best Answer

Commercialism can be a little too much. What do you think of the free celebrations (Carols and being wished a Merry Christmas)?

Best Answer

I have no problem with people saying Merry XMas but I could do without the Carols I'm not big on holiday music.

Best Answer

In that case, "Merry Christmas" SAB :o)

Best Answer

The joy of the season is very magnetic and rightly so. Merry Christmas.

Best Answer

Merry Christmas to you, too :o)

Best Answer

"Celebrations" are only worthwhile if they do something purposeful, like birthday parties, a college graduation or cheering on your team after they win a championship.

Anything that involves talking to mythical beings (i.e. religious bullshit) or believing that you can talk to dead people (i.e. more religious bullshit) is a waste of time and energy. Such bullshit can accurately be described as time wasting and/or ************.

Best Answer

Not a fan of purposelessness ? I can't help it. I'm a sucker for a party. I respect your view, though :o)

Best Answer

MerryhappyjoyousChristmahannukwanzadanorChristmahanakwanzayuleor

Best Answer

Merry Everything, Babz :o)

Best Answer

Back at you baby

Best Answer

I find that in the time between Thanksgiving and New Years, the general mood of the people around the world gets more and more positive. And yes, it seems to bit its highest point at Christmas. To me, that seems a good reason to celebrate whether or not you believe in the story of baby Jesus.

So to all, I say: Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanza! Happy Hanuka! Good Winter Solstice! Good Season! And any other celebration that I may be forgetting about.

Best Answer

Happy Alloftheabove + Happy Summer Solstice from Australia, Maagrath. Hope you have a good one :o)

Best Answer

Thank you. And you as well from North Carolina, USA.

Best Answer

If you have people you can celebrate it with, sure. Even alone I guess one can have a good time. I suppose people need something to celebrate and believe (not meaning you must believe in the meaning of Christmas and all, just you know... look forward to a day of festivity). Merry Christmas. =)

Best Answer

Merry Christmas to you, too. :o)

Best Answer

thank you. Yes it is.....

Best Answer

Merry Christmas :o)

Best Answer

happy kwanza (or whatever it is!)

Best Answer

OK, then. Happy whatever :o)

Best Answer

Darned right--Santa Bear is on the way!!! Lots of food, presents, wife, daughter, pups, etc.

Best Answer

Enjoy the season, lovely chipmunk. Hope Santa brings you and the little chippies all you desire :o)

Best Answer

Thank you, and may your holiday be filled with fresh iguana chips.

Best Answer

we don't really require a reason to celebrate. Either you do or you don't. Reasons are excuses and excuses are unnecessary. I celebrate some days simply because I made it through yet another dreary day.

Best Answer

There's a very happy truth in that :o) There is also something to be said for communal or global celebrations, whether they are reasonable or not :o)

Best Answer

i don't mind Christmas - it's not a bad pretext to start a philosophical argument

Best Answer

..it's also not a bad excuse to eat, drink and be merry :o)

Best Answer

sometimes i do that too = ]

Best Answer

If you do both at once, remember not to talk with your mouth full, there's a good turtle :o)

Best Answer

lol - i'm actually planning on staying sober all Christmas and NYE - i'll tell you how it works out

Best Answer

Yes, it is! And the fun part is that you can choose to celebrate anything you want anytime you want to!

Best Answer

Happy December 21, Hummingowl :o)

Best Answer

Same to you! LOL!

Best Answer

Yep, Mythmas is just a damn good excuse to chill and swap stuff.

Best Answer

Happy chillin' and swappin' season, My Lord :o)

Best Answer

Definitely.

Best Answer

Merry Christmas :o)

Best Answer

Merry Christmas, too!! :))

Best Answer