The word says to forgive enemies 70x70. To do no man harm. Thou shalt not kill.. Our weapons are not carnal but spiritual. signedperplexed#
WeAreOne WeAreOne 56-60, F 7 Answers Feb 24, 2013 in Hobbies

Yes. to protect Christianity, our way of life, from? Atilla the Hun, The Muslim's trying to take over Europe in the middle ages, The Muslim's trying to protect their homes in the Crusades, People just can't seem to stop stealing, raping, pillaging and trying to convert others to their way of life. <br />
Killing is justified when you are attacked. It isn't only Christians but they are a guilty as anyone else.

Best Answer

theres no justification for that, its just wrong

Best Answer

The Bible also says,<br />
"Turn the other cheek."<br />
"Thou shalt keep the sabbath Holy."<br />
"A woman is not permitted to speak nor have authority over a man."<br />
"Slaves obey your masters, god commands this."<br />
"KILL EVERYONE IN CANAAN, they are defiling the sacred land I promised you (yet forgot to leave unihabited)...Except for the virgins...can't let them go to waste."<br />
Great book.....Pure black Comedy gold.

Best Answer

war itself is wrong, so killing, even in war is wrong too.

Best Answer

Psalm 144:1<br />
1 Blessed be the LORD my strength,<br />
which teacheth my hands to war,<br />
and my fingers to fight:<br />
**Not a justification just an observation. Man cannot justify anything, we just pretend to.

Best Answer

Before the new covenant..

Best Answer

34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. 37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Best Answer

Doesn't sound like a light burden or an easy yoke to me. It really makes one wonder.

Best Answer

The spiritual meaning of sword is the word of God.

Best Answer

context.

Best Answer

It isn't I agree because God wasn't talking about 2013 he walk talking about stone age people that lived in the desert.

Best Answer

Read the whole book, not just excerpts that are meant to be sound bites for the ignorant masses.

Best Answer

You should do the same. Did you know god commanded a couple bears kill a bunch of kids (42) because they called a priest "baldy"?

Best Answer

Yes, yes I did. Next?

Best Answer

Things changed when the New Testament covenant came out

Best Answer

I was under the impression that the christian god was Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient, where does that leave himher changing their mind?

Best Answer

You've done nothing to prove your point besides coming across as another Christian residing in its "ignorant mass".

Best Answer

Not to mention if god was omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient why didn't just appear and literally hand the "word of god" to the people. Also why did he ever allow more than one religion? You make no sense.

Best Answer

He only comes to those that are looking for him being a the free moral agents that we are. Else one would use his word and twist it around against him and his own.. The Lord is not returning to a religion. He is coming back for those that are true in heart towards him and that has not polluted his word.

Best Answer

Nobody can but believe me they will try their best. Wait and see.

Best Answer

Don't get what your trying to say..

Best Answer

Of course you don´t.

Best Answer