If so, what did they do?
JohnnyBean JohnnyBean 31-35, M 11 Answers Jul 6, 2010

you really like the christian questions lol...is there anything I have seen other christians do that is against god...yes..we might be christians but we are not perfect...

Best Answer

'All have sinned and fall short of God's glory'.

We do the same **** everyone else does (or at least are tempted to do so). I struggle terribly with 'doing that which I do not want to do' - * See Romans Chapter 8.

The difference for me is in asking God to help me not only make the 'non sinful' choice, but also to actually remove the 'desire' to do the wrong things. I am finding that strength in recent weeks (since I started asking)... coincidence? Possibly... but it works for me.

Best Answer

Glad it works for you.

Best Answer

Blowing up abortion clinics is definitely breaking a commandment or two...

Best Answer

I would say so..

Best Answer

Sure. We are not to judge. God is the judge. The bible says "all fall short of the glory of God". Meaning There will be times you are going to do something that is not pleasing to God. That is the reason I thank God for repentance. You are already forgiven before you ask Him.

Best Answer

On a corporate level , yes, most still observe pagan holidays , which He commanded us not to do ! Jeremiah 10. " learn not the way of the heathen... " this command was given to all Israel, not just Jews.

Best Answer

No. Their actions and decisions aren't my business.

Best Answer

All the time ... intention is the important part to focus on. Are they meaning to do something wrong? Or trying to do the right thing but maybe in the wrong way? It's all about intention.

Best Answer

Yes, Christians are free from worldly practices, but some of us are not living up to the teaching of the Christ.

Galatians 5:13-21

Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

13 My brothers and sisters, God chose you to be free. But don’t use your freedom as an excuse to do what pleases your sinful selves. Instead, serve each other with love. 14 The whole law is made complete in this one command: “Love your neighbor[a] the same as you love yourself.”[b] 15 If you continue hurting each other and tearing each other apart, be careful, or you will completely destroy each other.

The Spirit and Human Nature

16 So I tell you, live the way the Spirit leads you. Then you will not do the evil things your sinful self wants. 17 The sinful self wants what is against the Spirit, and the Spirit wants what is against the sinful self. They are always fighting against each other, so that you don’t do what you really want to do. 18 But if you let the Spirit lead you, you are not under law.[c]

19 The wrong things the sinful self does are clear: committing sexual sin, being morally bad, doing all kinds of shameful things,

20 worshiping false gods, taking part in witchcraft, hating people, causing trouble, being jealous, angry or selfish, causing people to argue and divide into separate groups,

21 being filled with envy, getting drunk, having wild parties, and doing other things like this. I warn you now as I warned you before: The people who do these things will not have a part in God’s kingdom.

Best Answer