NoctisUmbra NoctisUmbra 22-25, M 22 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Hobbies

This doesn't sound like a pacifist attitude.

Best Answer

You seem to misunderstand my username...

Best Answer

I guess I do.

Best Answer

I answered the door to some JW's once, just out of the shower; in spite of the fact it was not only obvious I was trying to get dry & dressed, they still ranted on. Eventually I got so peed off with them I let my bath towel drop to the floor and did nothing to put it back on. Apparently I was suddenly 'very rude' and they pissed off. Job done. And for the record, I don't mind if you are Christian, Muslim, Agnostic or a Jedi knight, just don't force it on others.

Best Answer

It's part of their role in their church.<br />
I just don't even answer the door. <br />
I just wish they would realize that in their attempts to educate and convert people .. they're really turning many off instead. <br />
I wish they would just lead by example and let those who are interested follow them.

Best Answer

great answer. very well thought out. NICE

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with being a Christian. I am A christian, and i don't like that either..It is annoying..

Best Answer

I would not let Christians into my house at 10pm it is far to late at night for a miracle.

Best Answer

I didn't let them in, or else they wouldn't leave... But a mini debate started about the validity of their evidence...

Best Answer

If they came to my door at that time of night they would wish they hadnt.. but then again they would wish they hadnt at any time of the day.

Best Answer

Lucky i have a dog. Haha

Best Answer

Nice one ;-)

Best Answer

because, somehow, they believe they do good this way. quite the morons, i tell you

Best Answer

Because they feel compelled to "save" the non-believers.<br />
It's quite annoying.<br />
If I chose to not believe, so be it.<br />
Leave me the đť–żuck alone.

Best Answer

Wow they still do this in 21st century?

Best Answer

Which cult was it? Mormon's or JW's?

Best Answer

Just be a salesperson and try to sell them something then they won't be back.

Best Answer

They are not sure but as the crowd increases their believes also increases in exalt proportion.

Best Answer

10pm? If someone knocked on my door at that time I'd be thinking it was the police with some bad news and then it turns out to be some God bothers with no news at all.....

Best Answer