I suppose Christians would NEVER burn anyone. Let's ask the witches. Oh - wait.
thelioninwinter thelioninwinter 46-50, F 18 Answers Feb 25 in Community

Christians, who are SUPPOSED to go by what Jesus said: Judge not, lest you be judged - are notorious at judging others for whatever reason.

Best Answer

You mean the speculated witches?

Best Answer

The world is filled with dumbasses, who believe in all sorts of ridiculous things.

Best Answer

I am not aware of any Christians that call the death to all Muslims or people that do believe in the teachings of Christ. I do not know of any Christians that are silent and fails to speak out when a so called Christian kills his wife for adultery, kill their children for changing religion, or kill other innocent people.

Best Answer

Focus on recent history. Muslims Avnet changed their modus operandi in 1400 years; still demanding conversion or death. Boko Haram (books are unclean) a muslim terrorist group in Nigeria burned down a locked high school dormitory YESTERDAY!! And kiled 29 kids trying to escape the flames. islam is a death cult.

Best Answer

I hadn't heard about that, I don't watch TV.
Tragic...... And they call Islam the religion of peace.. disgusting!!

Best Answer

I would wager that most Christian hands are actually clean. I haven't burned a witch in several centuries. But Muslims have been blowing all sorts of people up -- oh, yeah -- yesterday.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I was wrong. Today.

Best Answer

How many women and children did the U.S. blow up in Iraq?

Best Answer

The USA is a secular country, It's government is secular. It is not a theocracy. This does not excuse the terrors it has delivered, but American terror was not delivered in the name of Jesus, Jehovah, Yahweh, God, or any other Judeo-Christian name. But every gaddam one of the suicide bombers' works were, as were all other bombings, tortures, and unmentionables delivered by Muslims. Allah akbar, lemanja!

Best Answer

As-salaam alaikum, Squirrel!

Best Answer

When did the US and Christianity become synonymous?

Best Answer

Burning witches in Nigeria again? WTF? North or south? Makes a difference you know.

Best Answer

I feel your point, but again, north or south? That is the difference between supposed Christians and actual Muslims.

Best Answer

You're admitting that the Muslim's hands are not clean. The witch trials are 400 yrs old. How old is the most current Muslim burning?

Best Answer

I've never put down Muslims. I have no right to judge anyone, so I don't. That's not to say I don't oppose some beliefs, I just don't voice it, or show it.

Best Answer

I was born into Christianity, But have no problem with any religions. Honestly I think if there is a heaven every one will go except the extreme sinners like murders and rapist.

Best Answer

Christian history is filled with barbarism but it's history<br />
Muslim history is filled with barbarism and it persists to this day.

Best Answer

No - the US is still practicing barbarism and murder while stealing other countries resources. They just call it "The War on Terror" and "bringing democracy to other nations".

Best Answer

True enough but what has that got to do with your question...

Best Answer

It has to do with your answer. :-)

Best Answer

If you say so...

Best Answer

Again, When did the US and Christianity become synonymous?

Best Answer