There is no "less godly" as everyone sins.<br />
It is explicitly stated in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, for one example, that homosexuals are not to be discriminated against in worship, interactions etc.<br />
Homosexual intercourse is seen as sinful. Being homosexual in and of itself is not sinful.<br />
The people responding with insults and such are just as bad as the "hateful" Christians they so loathe.

Best Answer

You may be surprised to find out what stuff some people have in their bloodlines. None of us are perfect and all of us have sinned.<br />
Respect to you Sir for trying to be obedient. It can be hard, but God is all we need to get through.<br />
With regards to homosexual feelings towards other men, it is a problem that you have (and who of us don't have any problems hey?) and that I think is of a demonic nature. I think there is such thing as a homosexual demon that can cause men to have such feelings for other men. How it comes through, there could be a number of ways. A satanist at a hospital could have prayed it over you as a baby or maybe it could have been something passed through the bloodline. I read something relatively recently in a Rebecca Brown book even concerning these piercings that people put in their body like earrings and it there could be a demonic transfer by such a means, say if a demon was prayed into an ob<x>ject or say it was cursed or so on.<br />
Anyway, remember that all of us have fallen short. You don't need to feel small about your problem. Remember that even a homosexual person (and I'm not saying that you are remembering that you said you don't practice it) is not himself/herself homosexuality, but a person with sin. He or she is not the sin itself.<br />
Hate the sin, love the person.

Best Answer

I don't believe that a homosexual demon can cause men to have such feelings for other men, satanist at a hospital could have prayed it over a baby or have been something passed through the bloodline. Homosexuality appeared when sin entered humanity; the time Adam and Eve disobeyed God.

Best Answer

You think so? Well, one thing you could do is ask the Lord to change you, to give you natural desires. If you don't think He can change you, hear my testimony - He changed me. Before it was like I was walking in darkness ,didn't have the best of attitudes, used to lose my temper - let's say I had one or more issues. One day I think I heard a voice (that I think to have been the Lord's voice) say, "Read my Word". I submitted to God, decided to be obedient to His Word and asked to change me and He has.

Best Answer

What a load of crap have read some stuff on EP but you take the cake your really do.
A homosexual demon lol are you for real
Homosexual people are born same as people of different colours are born idiot,
A homosexual cannot change what he is and an African cannot change the colour of his skin even if bred out still get through backs or haven't you heard that term

I know insulted you and I offer no apology for it, what total crap

Biofrances

Best Answer

throw backs meaning just for you the gene can appear again years later

Best Answer

So you're gay but don't practice homosexuality? Explain

Best Answer

Use the brain God gave you.

Best Answer

You mean you are attracted to men but you don't have relationships with them?

Best Answer

Yes, I don't have relationships with men and now, I try to control myself not to be attracted to them.

Best Answer

Damn, that sucks, I asked because I thought there was no way I could be right.

Best Answer

I plan to live a life of celibacy. And yes, you are lucky to be heterosexual. God expects more of you.

Best Answer

Well God bless you and good luck, I hope to see you on the other side someday.

Best Answer

I hope too. May God bless us all.

Best Answer

What he's saying is his thinking is stinking!

Best Answer

cause they like to think theyre better than you

Best Answer

Some misinterpret the Bible to condemn homosexuality - it actually condemns hazing and was mistranslated

Best Answer

It is because it is written. You would have to ask your pastor that question. If you find a Christian that believes they are perfect, they lie. NOBODY is perfect. Nobody living upon this earth. ALL we can do is the best we can.
God gave us the ability yo make a choice. AND when we make a wrong one, we are well aware it is indeed wrong!

Best Answer

If God's against it, so am I!
When you can say that. ...cause it's not about how YOU feel, how YOU want, and how YOU THINK !
But It is about what God FEELS, what God THINKS, and what God Wants! !!
This type of thinking will lead to true repentance away from the sodemite lifestyle,
God says that the lifestyle (homosexual, LBGQT) is wrong Leviticus 18:22, Romans 1:18-26,!

So....Repent (Turn away from sin) and gain tru fellowship with God.

Christ summed up his entire ministry by giving 2 commands.
1.Love the Lord thy God with ALL, thy heart, with All thy mind, and All thy soul and All thy strength.
This takes care of our relationship to God.
2. Love thy neighbor as thyself.
He finished this by saying if you can follow these commands YOU fulfill All the Law.

Best Answer