cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 18 Answers Apr 3, 2011

i dunno, but i was madly in love with him when i was 5 ;)

Best Answer

Me too, he was such a defender of the down trodden.

Best Answer

I remember as a teenager seeing a film of Chuck Connors as a Marine in a park and he was letting a Sailor give him a BJ. Could never find any info of this film on the internet.

Best Answer

I have a close friend who has 2 nephews- they claim they met Conners at the Flagship Hotel in Galveston many years back---that Conners was hitting on them to come up to his room for a really great time- they declined of course and they were both 18 yrs old. Did it really happen? Who knows. One thing is for sure though- Larry Flint is certainly the least credible person to comment about ANYTHING.

Best Answer

Rumor started with Larry Flint of Hustler magazine Loser Larry said he was in a gay **** movie NOT TRUE. He actually was married 3 times and had 4 sons. He played pro basketball and baseball, before his acting career.

Best Answer

But kissing a woman, being married and having children does not necessarily mean you are straight........
And playing PROFESSIONAL SPORTS is Definitely NO GUARANTEE are not gay.
Remember everyone was shocked about Rock Hudson, after all he was photographed with beautiful women who just bragged about him AND HE KISSED THEM IN THE MOVIES............

Best Answer

He had 4 sons, i highly doubt it. Course times were way different back then, people didnt just 'come out', they hid their secret all their lives. The only one that truely knew was chuck connors, so we'll never really know for sure.

Best Answer

Chuck Connors, was indeed gay. Mark on the other hand I have no idea about. You don't "look gay" and being gay doesn't make you a pervert. Some people need to be reeducated.

Best Answer

I agree, there are some men who are gay, I would not of known, had I not known (hint hint I have many gay friends) and then I have gay friends, that there is no way to not know. My lesbian friends, their strong ''male'' role is played by someone of whom there is no doubt. I am not being derisive, nor did I use the words, ''pervert''.

Best Answer

Project is what people do when they accuse others. I loved the Rifleman and Mark. I will NEVER believe they were perverts. I know they were not. In this day and age It seems impossible To believe some people are actually decent

Best Answer

I'm not sure if Chuck had sugar in hs pockets but I have heard it and I do know that he was one of the few who played two professonal sports and that he had made a **** flick but Mark beng gay I don't think so.

Best Answer

It sure looked it in the original show. Mark and chuck seemed just a little TOO close if you get my drift, but that would be pedeophila, not Gay. me bad.

Best Answer

huh?...What Reunion?...Never saw that in Australia!

Best Answer

irrelevant

Best Answer

My brother saw Chuck Connors in a gay **** movie years ago. Not a confirmation that he is gay but I would not doubt it. Why would you be in a gay **** movie ? Maybe he needed money ?

Best Answer

Around Oct 1999, an adult magazine had photos of several celebrities who appeared in sex movies. Chuck Connors was with a man, both nude, in a photo of a film clip. Chuck was also joking about kissing men in a mid90s videotape collection interview included with some Rifleman episodes.

Best Answer

This is probably what my brother saw. He must have been gay.

Best Answer

There have been persistent rumors for over 50 years that towering actor Chuck Connors was gay. There are anecdotes of him being caught in a hotel room with another NBA player in the 1950s, cruising for men around Hollywood, and so on and so forth. However, there is no concrete evidence to substantiate ANY of these rumors. The fact is that Connors was entirely straight, was married (to women) three times between 1948 and 1979 and fathered four children. The "gay" rumors were nothing more than malicious gossip to impune Connors' masculine onscreen persona.

Best Answer

Many decades ago, my dad had to do some wiring on a set. Chuck was there with his bf and they were quite cozy.

Best Answer

suck one **** and your label as gay.....

Best Answer