what do you prefer and why?
Fordern1 Fordern1 36-40, M 5 Answers Feb 28 in Dating & Relationships

My first bf was uncut so it was just normal to me. I thought the first cut one I saw was odd. But personally, it doesn't matter to me at all. I prefer the man attached. That's much more important.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter as long as it's kept clean... although I personally have other preferences in length, girth, shape, and springiness that I feel do matter even though circumsized or not does not matter to me.

Best Answer

Would you share your preferences? Us men would like to know the truth!

Best Answer

Sure, my preferences in size is must be longer that 2 inch when hard, but shorter but no longer than 12 inch. In girth, less than an inch is not enough to feel it between my legs where it's important but is perfect for me to deep throat without gagging. I do not like when they form the shape of a question mark while erect, flat and square-ish and triangular shafts (and yes I have seen them in these shapes) while they are intriguing to look at... are awkward to suck and just feel weird in a "I'm not too sure I like this" sort of way during sex. nicely rounded shafts work just perfectly for going through a nicely rounded hole. As far as springiness, I find the more springier it is the more fun it is to play with! :) There is also the preference of shaved or at least trimmed for the same reason woman shave or at least trim for guys; I don't want a mouthful of pubic hair when I go down on a guy.

Best Answer

When you are talking about girth. I know it is how wide it is but are you measuring around it or across it to determine the inch?

Best Answer

When measuring girth, measurements should be taken by the circumference. (So around it :) )

Best Answer

Thanks, I'm good then.....LOL!

Best Answer

Never met someone who was not circumcised. Idk? I would not think it really matters.

Best Answer

dont ask. know youre lucky if youre uncut. full stop

Best Answer

I would like to know the answer to that myself.

Best Answer

I think its an interesting question!

Best Answer