I myself seek country living. I've lived in Canada, Update NY, S. Carolina, Florida, and Texas. Cities & country equally. My mind is most clear next to nature, my heart is there. The city has many perks, and I've enjoyed times I've spent in them.
tormentbynite tormentbynite 31-35, F 18 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Hobbies

country living-- because i would rather be surrounded by tall trees and grass then buildings.

Best Answer

Country.<br />
There are to many dangerous wild animals in cities...

Best Answer

If Vietnam's public transportation is better I'll happy to choose countryside

Best Answer

Country living - any day ( with of course proper income).

Best Answer

country living, it's more peaceful

Best Answer

Either or.... I do not mind....The trick is to be happy where ever you are!

Best Answer

city :D i enjoy the energetic hustle bustle

Best Answer

The country life is great when you are kids or raising a family. But since I am now getting older I am happy to have the conveniences of a big city close by.

Best Answer

country life

Best Answer

Now I choose to live in the country because my father lived here and he didn't want me to leave this place, its too quiet with the river and coconut trees all around though.

Best Answer

I would rather live in the suburbs, but if I had to pick an extreme, I'd pick the country.

Best Answer

City &lt;3 <br />
country life is sooo boring ~.~

Best Answer

That is such a vague question - good for what? I have had the pleasure of living in the country and in the city. They both have their pros and cons. For work and rate of pay then the city but for peace and pollution then the country. If your young and out of school then the country doesn't have the things the city has to offer - a social life with amenities like night clubs and things to do. I am basing this on very small country towns.<br />
The norm is when your young and having a family then the city provides the job that pays the bills so that when we get older we all want to retire in the country for the peace and quite as we have suffered the constant go and go of the city

Best Answer