So, my new boyfriend is extremely fond of me. He will look at me and say "I really like you" and compliment me all the time. I am not used to this behaviour, and it is constant,so is he just trying to show that he really cares, or is it him being clingy? I mean, I definately don't mind it, but I am curious what others think
MistyWolfe MistyWolfe 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 26 in Dating & Relationships

sounds like your guy really appreciates and shows honor to you; maybe he comes from a family where men have reverence for their women and respect them fully. If you think he's overly complimentary, you could suggest that to him, but it sounds like he just wants you to be happy, which is really very sweet.

Best Answer

I compliment my wife many times a day

Best Answer

I don't think too much...I don't compliment her for a response, but because I mean it!

Best Answer

he is admiring you up close. enjoy it now. You may have one who never tells you anything some day.

Best Answer