WhatShalliCallYou WhatShalliCallYou 41-45, M 11 Answers Feb 25 in Dating & Relationships

My friend's drink got spiked. She got super high, really sick, and then passed out.

Best Answer

so far no one has done that to me

Best Answer

yeah but thank god had plenty of friends to watch me after. needless to say we never saw that guy again

Best Answer

Someone tried but a complete stranger come up to me and told me what they had seen.

Best Answer

your lucky. Did you know the person who tried?

Best Answer

Nope, had just seen him earlier on in the night elsewhere.

Best Answer

Yes, long ago before I knew about such things. I didn't know anything till I woke up at 4 am frozen and covered in bruises. They tried to say I'd had too many drinks but I'd only had one. The Police didn't help because the Hospital didn't think to take a blood test. I was off work for three weeks with black eyes and bruises all over. They stole nothing and it was done for no reason.

Best Answer

that does sound odd, so you didn't wake up with your underwear not on properly?

Best Answer

No, nothing like that. It was just a couple of idiots and they should have been arrested.

Best Answer

you want the mature version? or, the sitcom version?

Best Answer

The actual version, was it funny?

Best Answer

until someone put their d!ck in the mash potatoes

Best Answer

No clue. But I did give a busy bartender 3 10mg Valium that she tossed in a cup to save and in the rush mixed a drink in the cup and sent it to somebody in the bar.

Best Answer