I have a bad case of bronchitis. I was given some meds with tons codeine (I knock out just from Benedryll). I also take albuterol (that always makes extremely shaky, I'm used to it) so I take the meds. When I am trying to fall asleep, I notice that my heart beat has risen as if I have been jogging. My heart was pounding so hard and fast that my head physically pulsed with it and I could hear it in my ears. I finally managed to fall asleep. In my dream, the exact thing happens, but its very detailed and familiar. I was at my gradpa's (which is where I was today) and I started having the same feelings and my heart pulse only sped up and I was taken to the ER in my dream. Before I went to sleep I felt my calf squeeze which is a sign that I will have a cramp. In my dream I did! I was hoping to dream about something fun like hanging with Corbin Blue (High School Musical, don't hate) or Caspar Lee (Youtuber) and I did both (yay). Have you taken codeine and had strange side effects or dreams?
foreverme71 foreverme71 16-17, F 1 Answer Apr 20 in Embarrassing & Funny

Codeine is a pyscho active drug so yes ... It's also very good at stopping coughing

Best Answer