Laawwwddd... Girls drive me nuts. I'd go crazy if I had to deal with an entire school of them. I don't make many my friends because I don't trust them much. Been stabbed in the back too many times. I can deal with the pervy looks and idiotic behavior of guys way easier. They are at least real about who they are.

Best Answer

LOL! Yessss! I don't know what I was thinking. I normally don't have many girl friends and I have been backstabbed a lot too. Normally I have more guy friends than girl friends. But I wanted to go to the all girl school because i thought it would be a great school and hoped to bond with some girls here, but it's too expensive and has too much drama here. Lots of ppl are having altercations with their roommates (including fist fights).

Best Answer

Sounds about right! Drama explains it all! lol

Best Answer

I attended a single gender college, BUT with the boys' school virtually next door, plus both campuses were available for courses towards one's degree. I kind of had the best of both worlds; when I needed an elective not available at a convenient time at the girls' school, I took Russian History at the boys', and that was accepted. But I agree, a whole bunch of girls together can be tiresome, we can get rather silly sometimes.

Best Answer

Yeah, we have one coed school that is sort of close by, but the girls here are so catty and moody 24/7. I've never had issues with people before...until I came to this place :(

Best Answer

I can relate. The girls in my dorm drove me nucking futs half the time ! ;)

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Coed. People are people right?

Best Answer

Lol, yeah agreed. I'm in a single gender college and I think I want to go to a coed school. too much girl drama.

Best Answer

You should try it. You could always go back.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm highly considering it at this point, lol!

Best Answer

There is something to be said for the social interaction at a co-ed school, though.

Best Answer

Yeah, here it seems so boring and dead. Not really a lot to do.

Best Answer

Single gender for women. Studies have shown that in most (all?) coed colleges, women are called on less in class, and generally participate far less in group discussions because the men tend to dominate. In women's colleges, the women don't have to compete with men. The result is they learn more and better leadership skills. <br />
You may not have guys readily available to date, but you will graduate with better skills and more knowledge. <br />
A guys two cents worth.

Best Answer

Yeah, you have a point about the participation. A lot of girls here said they feel more confident about answering questions in class and not so intimidated, as they would in coed classes if they were to go to a coed school.

Best Answer

Well Single-gender college limits the distractions for obvious hormonal issues with sexual drive in young people, but I can also see how a school full of girls can be full of it's own drama...on the other hand, in a coed college there will be more pressure to impress the boys, be prettiest girl, get drunk, get laid, get crazy,,,,etc....I'd say if you're already acclimated to the all girl college,,,stay there....you will just get into trouble...after all your middle name is TROUBLE....LOL

Best Answer

Hey, I'm not a troublemaker! Lol! I'm a nice person.
But idk, I tried sticking it out being in an all female school, but i'm starting to reconsider.

Best Answer

If it were me, I'd stick it out...Ignore those crazies...they're just jealous of your cuteness.......

Best Answer

The have a lot to be jealous about.

Best Answer

Lol! Thanks for the advice :)

Best Answer