questionWeaver questionWeaver 56-60, M 29 Answers Jun 20, 2012

I think so... pepsi tastes too sweet for me where as coke is a little more complex

Best Answer

Nooo Coke...Pepsi

nochipsFries

RC Cola is the best

verrry carbonated

and less sweet then others

Best Answer

I remember drinking my first Coke back in 1963 in Lewiston, Idaho. It was located inside a cooler at the entrance of the local corner store. The cooler was to the left of the door on the outside of the building. You put in your 15 cents, opened the narrow windowed door on the front of the cooler and pulled the bottom bottle out. The top bottles would then rattle down to fill the void of the missing bottle. You opened the bottle using the opener that was located on the outside of the cooler. In those days, the cap was cork backed. The next day I had a Pepsi. I liked them both. Later, however, Pepsi changed their formula and it no longer tasted like my childhood memories. The Pepsi of today is even worse.

However, every once in a while, when I haven't had a Coke for a long while, the first taste reminds me of that hot summer of 1963 in the desert town of Lewiston, Idaho. Coke hasn't changed at all.

Best Answer

Nope. Did the Pepsi challenge in high school none of us could tell the difference. But more recently....Pepsi seems a little sweeter.

Best Answer

Who ever orders rum and Pepsi? Pepsi is slightly sweeter and fizzier. Coke is the real thing. (Didn't someone already say that?)

Best Answer

Try Mexican Coke made with real sugar. That is the way it should taste. None of this corn syrup stuff for them.

Best Answer

Pepsi is too sweet for me. I'm a Coke man.

Best Answer

Pepsi! Yes, they are totally different. Pepsi has a "kick" to it.

Best Answer

Coca Cola, is the real thing, more mature of a taste. Pepsi is sweeter, a less complex flavor, preferred more by the young.

Best Answer

their no calcuim Coke or Pepsi

Best Answer

Coke....yes there is a difference...:)

Best Answer

Nobody orders a Jack and Pepsi

Best Answer

I love both.

I think Coke is stronger and kinda makes me more dehydrated than Pepsi does.

Pepsi is weaker than Coke, yet I find it more refreshing.

Best Answer

Coke is the genuine article. Pepsi a cheap knockoff with more expensive TV ads Across the board with every single Coke vs Pepsi product

Best Answer

they're very different. I've always liked Pepsi better

Best Answer

Yes...they are night and day. Coke has a slight bit of tartness and crispyness. It almost has a bit of a lemon & caramel flavor. Pepsi is like 10 times SWEETER and its not so tart.

Best Answer

I PREFER NEITHER.

Best Answer

Coke tastes a little smoother, Pepsi's a bit sweeter, both are pretty good.

Best Answer

YES! they are completely different! (coke 4 eva!)

Best Answer

Coke has an orange-vanilla base, Pepsi has a lemon base.

Best Answer

They both will put you into the same early grave.

Best Answer