He's probably interested. And judging by what I have known of university athletes - if he hasn't come straight out and tried to get you into his apartment/dorm/whatever then I think that's a pretty good sign he thinks you're better than "easy" girls. Yay! Good luck.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

I would say he is interested but he may be a little shy. You may have to drop a hint that you like him if he doesn't come out with it soon. If he wanted another notch on his bedpost he done would of asked you out and got you drunk.

Best Answer

He's being more friendly and shows interest. Good luck!

Best Answer

I find it hard to think of such brashness as anything other than the desire to notchify you. I am rather pessimistic regarding human nature though.

Best Answer

I agree. (believe it or not)

Best Answer

He's interested.

Best Answer

Probably both

Best Answer

well kissing on the cheek is more like a friendship , if a guy really like you he go for the lips , that what i would do , don't wanna send the girl the wrong signal

Best Answer

hes interested, he tried to make physical connections with you and hopefully you did something back

Best Answer