I'm crushing so hard on the football player at my university (so very cliche, I know) and we randomly see each other out and sit for little chats here and there. He offered to buy me breakfast one time, just a sweet kinda guy. I saw him out this weekend and walked over to say hi. When we hugged he completely engulfed me and he kissed both of my cheeks but since I might have had a little tequila that night I don't remember if it was the European kind of cheeks kiss or something more haha Kind of threw me off, not that I was complaining. He knocked my hat off too and bent over to get it for me. What do ya'll think, do guy friends kiss both cheeks, is he interested or trying to make me another notch on his Division 1 belt?
d2babh d2babh 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He's probably interested. And judging by what I have known of university athletes - if he hasn't come straight out and tried to get you into his apartment/dorm/whatever then I think that's a pretty good sign he thinks you're better than "easy" girls. Yay! Good luck.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

I would say he is interested but he may be a little shy. You may have to drop a hint that you like him if he doesn't come out with it soon. If he wanted another notch on his bedpost he done would of asked you out and got you drunk.

Best Answer

He's being more friendly and shows interest. Good luck!

Best Answer

I find it hard to think of such brashness as anything other than the desire to notchify you. I am rather pessimistic regarding human nature though.

Best Answer

I agree. (believe it or not)

Best Answer

He's interested.

Best Answer

Probably both

Best Answer

sounds like he was drunk too

Best Answer