Everything looks better B&W.. even me. And I am a wreck n a half.

Best Answer

I prefer colour photos, but some **** in black and white can be good circa 1920's<br />
They knew how to do it judging by the pictures I have seen, I am only 22 and ******* and positions seems to be a lost art.

Best Answer

I prefer color,I love to see colors.

Best Answer

I LOVE black and white (sepia too) on the right sort of picture. It's like the new movie 'The Artist'. I haven't seen it, yet, but that's to capture the moment of the time. 'Elephant Man' was the same and I'm sure there are other movies like that. In photography. Black and white has it's place (of course) and I love to look at them. History is captured in black and white; an event or a theme of history, in modern times, can have the exact same effect and it doesn't need to be historical.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

black and white.. it gives the photo more depth

Best Answer

depends on the subject, black & white can be breathtaking.

Best Answer

No pictures- I'm knee deep in my mother inlaws photos! promised I'd help her- now I know why her daughters balked all these years

Best Answer

love black n white

Best Answer