It just makes me want to laugh.
QueenAwesomePants QueenAwesomePants 36-40, F 8 Answers Feb 23 in Embarrassing & Funny

primate psycology...the bigger the show, the better a chance there wont actually be a physical altercation...

Best Answer

People who really know how to fight don't do that. If you ever see two people squaring off and one of the two just gets very quiet and has a very intense look on his face like he's buried in concentration, that means you're about to see that guy kick the other guy's ***.

Best Answer

I agree it's always the quiet ones that you need to be wary of.

Best Answer

good observation... thats how i get... i dont bluster and shout...i wait until it's time... then i end it...

Best Answer

I was never a professional fighter but I did train in a boxing gym for years when I was younger. A really skilled boxer doesn't dance around or go into theatrics because he's too busy figuring out how to break down his opponent. It's like a chess player running through moves in his head to try to figure out how he can win the match.

Best Answer

Right first of all, they ain't your bro, they are your enemy. Secondly, what's with the come at me...I mean there probably really isn't a reason for a request when the other guy already knows he wants to kill you.

Best Answer

So very true

Best Answer

Squats down like a football player just say the word I'm coming

Best Answer

LOL nice I love it!

Best Answer

I'm not sure. But whenever I fight it'll be a show meant for theatre!

Best Answer

Like a couple of roosters....

If you're going to throw hands, just shut up and start swinging....

Best Answer

i had a stupid teen on here that would say that sh*T when i gave him sh*t for bein a troll

Best Answer