ophelia379 ophelia379 26-30, F 7 Answers Feb 20 in Community

I like the way I look. Makes me feel good, it does. And women like me, goddammit. Hell, the only one thing I ever been good for is lovin'. Women go crazy for me, that's a really true fact! Ratso, hell! Crazy Annie they had to send her away! ~ Midnight Cowboy

After that it got pretty late, and we both had to go, but it was great seeing Annie again. I... I realized what a terrific person she was, and... and how much fun it was just knowing her; and I... I, I thought of that old joke, y'know, the, this... this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships; y'know, they're totally irrational, and crazy, and absurd, and... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us... need the eggs. ~ Annie Hall

Best Answer

"No Mr. Bond -- I expect you to die."

Best Answer

"I'm going to use the time off to rewire the house."

"Are going to make it 220?"

Yeh, 220, 221, whatever it takes.

Later in the same movie....

"You killed him. What did you use a .38?"

"Yeh, a .38, .39, whatever it took.

Can you guess the movie?

Best Answer

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die." Blade Runner [this was unscripted]

Best Answer

Yippie Kiyae ! , mother F*cker ! and Feelin Lucky Punk ! , well do ya ? , Bruce Willis in Die Hard and Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry

Best Answer