Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 21 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

I already have. I look forward to Romney's concession speech.

Best Answer

Truth.

Best Answer

If Romney were elected, I would spend the next four years with a little bit of vomit in the back of my throat.

Best Answer

BOTH are death for this country. Accursedly insignificant carbon copy candidates...-.-

Best Answer

Your misinformed.

Best Answer

In your own mind.

Best Answer

No your just misinformed.

Best Answer

Glad you think so.

Best Answer

While I prefer Obama, I think it hyperbole to say that Romney would be the death of the nation, just like some say an Obama second term would be.

Best Answer

No to say that about Romney is a fact. He would creat more wars, put troops in harms way where they dont need to be. Obama has santions crippling iran right now and there nuclear program he is handling that beautifully romney would make it way worse. and thats just a small example.

Best Answer

I've already voted for our President. I agree with your thoughts on Mittens.

Best Answer

This is hilarious, obama wouldn't do any better, they're both terrible

Best Answer

Dude that is the stupidest comment ever. Let me gues your jsut not going to vote.

Best Answer

I think its the most logical comment, and of course I'm not going to vote for 2 morons.

Best Answer

Wow go move to china.

Best Answer

I don't think so.

Best Answer

Funny how I see that on so many posts by the left, liberals, progressives and the like. But what has Obama done? He is taking and spending more of your money, taking and destroying your freedoms, and all you get back is lip service. He doesn't care about you or what is important to you. He just wants to spend your money. Sure, four more years of this highwayman taking your money, four more years of raised taxes, four more years of stuff like Benghazi. I think not. I for one don't believe the hype about Romney either, but I can tell you that four more years of this guy and you will have to move to Mexico just to find a job.

Best Answer

Obama has put crippling sanctions on Iran, stoping the nuclear program and crippling there economy. Under obama Gildafi of lybia was taken down, with out any american troops getting involved, (this would not be the case with bush or Romney). Under obama Bin Laden was taken out. He saved the auto industry, and if you dont think he did read and stop listening to ******* bill o riley and thinking that Know it all is god. Obama got rid of the dont ask dont tell bull ****... If you wanna fight for your country, and have to lie about who you really are, that is pathetic. I mean he has done things to help women get equal pay and opportunites in the work force. He helped studends in college get lower interest rates on loans, i saw that personally, as i am in college. He ended the war in Iraq, that was not nessisacry, and concentrated on places that acctualy have terroism, which lead to bin ladens death. He is on schedule to have most us troops out soon, not sure exact date in afganastan. He just handled hurricane sandy beautifully, and got many compliments on his no bull **** approach, bypassing problems, and getting money and help out asap. I mean really do you read or did your daddy tell you Romney is god?

Best Answer

Nobody told me anything about anyone. I simply read the facts. And not from one source either, as most of the sources are paid for by one side or another. I am aware of some of the things you speak of, but as for college tuition, it saw a 15% increase here in this state. Helping college kids? Your kidding, right? Now, how about something you so nicely left out. The economy. Has he proposed even one budget in his first term? No. Has he cut runaway spending? No. In fact, it got way worse. Has he helped the deficit? No, he more than doubled it. Has he helped the middle class? No, tax rates went up under his regime. I know, I pay my taxes. Has he helped business? No, he raised taxes so much that I was forced to close my business. He raised the corporate tax rate, which does effect the small business man, to an all time high. The tax rate I paid for being self employed with no employees was 76% of my total gross. That means there is no profit, and I could not cover even the costs after he raised the tax rate. Say what you will about the rich, or the corporation, but they provide jobs that keep us alive. And don't bother attacking capitalism, especially from that computer you have, which came from the free enterprise system, as did your clothes, your electricity, the food you eat, and everything else. Sure, he is a good diplomat, he does wonders in foreign countries, but he is killing us here. Sure, save the world, but starve us out of our jobs here in America. And now, here we go again. Four more years of super high taxes. Enforced participation in healthcare. Letting Muslims blow up our embassies, while taking the rights from the Christians here in America. Get it straight. Look at his good sides if you want, but I prefer to look at the whole. And that whole is killing us all. You are so ecstatic about gays and lesbians proudly being able to claim themselves as what they are, or get married that you missed the most important parts. Or did you just watch the liberal media and swallowed all the hype up like mothers milk? Think for yourself and try not to sound too much like you were bought and paid for.

Best Answer

Not a chance.

Best Answer

Since I live in CA, consider my vote voted for the blue team. Even if I'm green.

Best Answer

In ma medical marijuana is on the ballot, and its gunna pass, i know Ca had the leagalization on the ballot last election, is it back on?

Best Answer

I had it on my ballot as a county prop, I don't know if other people did too.

Best Answer

"four more"

Best Answer

Yea!<br />
Yea!<br />
Yea!<br />
Yea!<br />
There, I gave him for more yeas. What do I get in return?

Best Answer