The past year or so of 24/7 fearmongering has already completely turned me off to the Democrat party,and the Republicans weren't much better.Can we give it a rest?
Arginis Arginis 51-55, M 12 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

I support this 100%. Just be a gracious winner and stop already!

Best Answer

Gracious liberals? Yeah right.

Best Answer

He he:)

Best Answer

TheBlondeBombshell, there's absolutely nothing gracious about your above comment, either. Do you want to be the pot or the kettle?

Best Answer

I think they're trying to distract from Obama's failures....it's not working.

Best Answer

Oh please, this again? Have you been watching FOX news? Tell me about some of Obama's failures. Go on.

Best Answer

How about telling everyone that he would "fix" the economy during his first term, or else he would be a "one-term" president?
How about raising our debt instead of reducing it, like he said he would?
How about not helping those in Benghazi after they begged for help?

Best Answer

i second you opinions extracaliber.

Best Answer

the majority wins. end of story.

Best Answer

Fox News and MSNBC are just opposite sides of the mirror.Both full of crap.

Best Answer

For starters, people like yourself would've had an equally fun time ridiculing him if he'd said it would take two terms, and you *know* it. It was more than anyone could handle. You're acting as though it's a surprise that he couldn't do it, but you knew it when he took office 4 years ago (when you voted against him then, too) - AS IF it was some kind of 'victory' that Bush, coupled with the dotcom bubble bursting, had ruined it too much for a stinkin' liberal to fix in the first place.

Best Answer

Why make a promise you can't keep? That's not the kind of person I want as my president. If you can't do something, don't promise to do it. And I was too young to vote 4 years ago, but assume whatever you want about me.

Best Answer

“If people don’t think that we did everything we can to make sure that we saved the lives of folks who I sent there, and who were carrying out missions on behalf of the United States, then you don’t know how our Defense Department thinks or our State Department thinks or our CIA thinks,” Obama said. “Their number one priority is obviously to protect American lives." ... "I can tell you that immediately upon finding out that our folks were in danger, that my orders to my national security team were do whatever we need to do to make sure they’re safe. And that’s the same order I would give any time that I see Americans are in danger — whether they’re civilian or military — because that’s our number one priority.” - President Barack Obama, responding to a question from FOX News reporter, Ed Henry

Best Answer

But why? Gloating is so very classy! The only thing that makes you cooler than spiking the ball after a touchdown is spiking it again, and again, and then doing it some more.

Best Answer

I'm okay with it. After all, they did earn it.

Best Answer

who? you mean those guys who lost? i guess we won't be hearing from either of them for a while, huh?

Best Answer

romney he's a sour loser. he knew he lost but he held it up until 2am. it was impossible for him to win. that's why it was called early.

Best Answer

ps you can be an independent.

Best Answer

I am an independent.It just irks me that the system is set up so that only the two parties,both basically the same outside of their divisive rhetoric,stand any chance.

Best Answer

Have you forgotten about the Obama/Biden hate sessions? It's tasteless if one side does it, but not the other - is that it?

Best Answer

As I said,the Republicans were about as bad. What we need is a real alternative.

Best Answer

What we need are alternatives with funding. Because I'm pretty sure there were about 8 presidential choices on my ballot this year, but I'd heard of only 2 of them.

Best Answer

Democrat fear-mongering? Man, I need to leave AZ more often! Please fill me in!

Best Answer

Or people just utilized absentee ballots. I vote in CA, because that's where my residency is, but I never once received any letters or emails about Romney being the antichrist, or Romney being the next Hitler. Only Obama. I actually got a 120 page book called "Secret Terrorists" that was entirely about Obama. I haven't heard anything bad about Romney from any Democrat trying to scare me away from him. Then again, I do use BBC for my news, so that could be why.

Best Answer

So you never heard about how Romney was going to cut social security,medicare,push grandma off the cliff,and kill all the women and Big Bird?

Best Answer

I saw the big bird thing and all the budget cuts in the debates, but I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt, especially since his campaign was contradictory to his governorship. I think was just trying to appeal to the tea party.

Best Answer