The past year or so of 24/7 fearmongering has already completely turned me off to the Democrat party,and the Republicans weren't much better.Can we give it a rest?
Arginis Arginis 51-55, M 12 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

I support this 100%. Just be a gracious winner and stop already!

Best Answer

He he:)

Best Answer

TheBlondeBombshell, there's absolutely nothing gracious about your above comment, either. Do you want to be the pot or the kettle?

Best Answer

But why? Gloating is so very classy! The only thing that makes you cooler than spiking the ball after a touchdown is spiking it again, and again, and then doing it some more.

Best Answer

I'm okay with it. After all, they did earn it.

Best Answer

who? you mean those guys who lost? i guess we won't be hearing from either of them for a while, huh?

Best Answer

romney he's a sour loser. he knew he lost but he held it up until 2am. it was impossible for him to win. that's why it was called early.

Best Answer

ps you can be an independent.

Best Answer

I am an independent.It just irks me that the system is set up so that only the two parties,both basically the same outside of their divisive rhetoric,stand any chance.

Best Answer

Have you forgotten about the Obama/Biden hate sessions? It's tasteless if one side does it, but not the other - is that it?

Best Answer

As I said,the Republicans were about as bad. What we need is a real alternative.

Best Answer

What we need are alternatives with funding. Because I'm pretty sure there were about 8 presidential choices on my ballot this year, but I'd heard of only 2 of them.

Best Answer

Democrat fear-mongering? Man, I need to leave AZ more often! Please fill me in!

Best Answer

Or people just utilized absentee ballots. I vote in CA, because that's where my residency is, but I never once received any letters or emails about Romney being the antichrist, or Romney being the next Hitler. Only Obama. I actually got a 120 page book called "Secret Terrorists" that was entirely about Obama. I haven't heard anything bad about Romney from any Democrat trying to scare me away from him. Then again, I do use BBC for my news, so that could be why.

Best Answer

So you never heard about how Romney was going to cut social security,medicare,push grandma off the cliff,and kill all the women and Big Bird?

Best Answer

I saw the big bird thing and all the budget cuts in the debates, but I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt, especially since his campaign was contradictory to his governorship. I think was just trying to appeal to the tea party.

Best Answer