Nothing is impossible when you make a deal with Isadora... Want to have superpowers? Is your biggest dream immortality? Want to take a live tour of Hell? Come one, come all, and make your requests! GUARANTEED SATISFACTION*. That's right...completely ignore the fine print and sign your name (as well as the name of all of your family members). *Not an actual guarantee.
AllHailIsadora AllHailIsadora 22-25, F 5 Answers Apr 5, 2012

err lets see now - can i have liz hurley and you in a room full of jimmy choo heels - oh sorry thats heaven !

Best Answer

Wonderful..........

Best Answer

I tried a Faustian deal once....It didn't work out they way I thought it would.

Best Answer

I'm sorry your last deal wasn't completed to your satisfaction. But here at SellYourSoul Industries, we guarantee customer satisfaction and even grant 90-day warranties on the souls we acquire.
*muttering* Just give me your soul, dammit!

Best Answer

I would sell my soul but my friend did once, he wished for money power and fame. He's now a female ********. Gotta be careful of those deals when you don't specify.

Best Answer

Oh, there's no need for specifics. Satan is an omniscient being that will accept your wish and read your mind if any extra details are required.
Now, are you ready to sign to contract?

Best Answer

I'm gonna contact a notary and sleep on it.

Best Answer