Earning your own cash. You don't know the feeling of being completely dependent on someone else's income, it puts a knot in the pit of your stomach (at least, it does for me).

Best Answer

with the cost of living these days, many women don't really have a choice (unless they hook up with a millionaire). Many couples are only just surviving financially as it is with both of them working full-time professional jobs.

Best Answer

Someone has to pay for your beer, Ned

Best Answer

I have been paying for 30 years

Best Answer

Someone has to bring advances to medical research.

Best Answer

if the man made enough of a good living and i didn't have to go outside to "earn" a living...i wouldn't of! I could found enough to do every minute of the day in my home BUT... not reality for me. sooo this woman... don't "need" to but has to!

Best Answer

jesus, how dare they

Best Answer

I guess I must just be a glutton for punishment.

Best Answer

I'm from RI and if your a stay at home wife your considered lazy. Women here are expected to work more than men are, in fact your considered a gold digger if you try to refrain from being with a man who does not work. Sad but true

Best Answer

Sometimes women do not have a choice! Depending on their situation... some have to help the man of the house bring in the moolah. <br />
Some are single moms, sometimes not by choice has to support themselves and their kids. <br />
Some are single dads as well. <br />
Some women are not wired to be stay at home moms.

Best Answer

cause they've been spending too much time thinking instead of making sammichs

Best Answer

I want to contribute. I feel like a pathetic loser for not giving back to my family.

Best Answer

If your a mum and looking after your children you are doing enough

Best Answer