If you're willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.
pfloyd121 pfloyd121 46-50, M 6 Answers Jul 12 in Community

To me learning communication skills = learning rocket science

Best Answer

Well you communicate with me just fine hope you have a lovely weekend my friend :)

Best Answer

I disagree. I've met pets that communicate more effectively than some people. I would assume any human should be able to master it but life has shown me otherwise and the divorce rates seem to reinforce my belief. :)

Best Answer

here here. Actually, I haven't come across any skills that you can't improve by adopting a known technique and/or practice.

Best Answer

Good words are worth much, and cost little.

Best Answer

Good words can be hard to find.

Best Answer

true but they still can be found if you have the patience to look :)

Best Answer

Unless you are retarded. Then it's hard n stuff.

Best Answer

Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know

Best Answer

Are you sure about that?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

I suck at it. But I'm trying to improve.

Best Answer

I'm a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they're interested in

Best Answer

Well i am trying ti communicate better with those around me. And hopefully i can open up to them more.

Best Answer

im sure you can and will good luck :)

Best Answer