lovelyy25 lovelyy25 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

Community College is much cheaper but way more challenging. I would go to the university if you want to be able to blow off the basics. The professors look at those courses just like you do, a waste of time, so they pretty much let you slide. That is not true in a community college.. You will earn that grade in psych 101 or 2301..js.. However, if money is your issue community college is the answer. You can only get 88 hours, I think, before you have to transfer to a University if I remember correctly. So... make your mind up about your major..lol

Best Answer

You would be able to complete your basic courses needed for your degree at your local community college at a lower cost. If you know which university to which you wish to transfer, make this known to your academic advisor because requirements will vary with each four year institution. <br />
For myself, going to community college for my preliminary work was a good fit. You have an important decision to make. Best of luck.

Best Answer

Both - Tuition at univeristies has gone through the roof after states cut direct aid during the economic crunch.<br />
Some community colleges are very good academically, and they're a bargain financially. Universities in some areas partner with community colleges to offer direct transfer programs. <br />
With some planning you could have the best of both worlds.

Best Answer

If you can afford it, University! <br />
You really won't regret it - there are so many opportunities and you can really find almost anything you are looking for. I was really shy and did not want to go out of my comfort zone but thankfully I did and I don't regret anything. You meet incredible people and like I mentioned, you can find anything you are looking for and well if you go to a more liberal college, people don't tend to judge you, everyone is up to something in college; it is great! <br />
However, if you cannot afford it, I am sure there are countless opportunities in community college as well!<br />
Best of Luck!

Best Answer

I'd weigh your options first...

Best Answer

University ofcourse...

Best Answer

Well University is the most fun but the most expensive too,

Best Answer

What do you want to study?

Best Answer

perhaps social work

Best Answer

It's probably good to go either way depending on what you want and how far you want to go. If you want to get really far in your career, and get involved in research and contributions to the field of study, go to University. If you want to get a stable job quick, but want to stay lower level, always work with people and not worry about research and development to the field itself, then College is ideal. However, like a comment above said, it might be easier to start off at college, and transfer/upgrade after.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

night club

Best Answer