"Law Enforcement Targets, Inc., a company that sells law enforcement and federal agencies “realistic” paper targets for firearms training, is providing the Department of Homeland Security with images of “non-traditional threats.” The people in these images of people are most likely Americans, with such images as “’pregnant woman threat,’ ‘older man with shotgun,’ ‘older man in home with shotgun,’ ‘older woman with gun,’ ‘young school aged girl,’ ‘young mother on playground,’ and ‘little boy with real gun,’” writes Paul Joseph Watson on Tuesday. Law Enforcement Target’s Web site declares that these targets are “designed to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training,” and are “meant to help the transition for officers who are faced with these highly unusual targets for the first time.” http://www.examiner.com/article/company-selling-targets-with-i
SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 6 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Politics

I'm not 100% sure about the veracity of this story, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. It's pretty clear that president Obama now has a licence to kill American citizens on American soil, DHS is buying ungodly amounts of ammunition, FEMA camps are very real. Progressives in positions of power are turning this country into a totalitarian Orwellian nightmare little by little, and all the progressive sheeple are blindly cheering them on. Little do they know, that the sword they are forging cuts both left and right.

Best Answer

Yes I have seen that story too. It unnerves me.

Best Answer

Law enforcement officers have been criticized,sometimes justifiably for how they have handled deadly force situations.Remember the man who was reaching for his wallet and was shot over fifty times. Now pregnant woman threat MIGHT refer to someone holding that woman hostage,or a pregnant woman with explosives taped to her body. Now anything that might give these officers some familiarity with these scenrios and an opportunity to get feedback from superiors on their performance can only help. still,strange days indeed!

Best Answer

Look at the picture, c'mon now.

Best Answer

Link didn't work,so I had to extemporise. What did it show?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Okay the image is of a woman,pregnant holding a gun toward the camera(The article infers,"presumably American") SO ,if a pregnant woman,who most people would have a natural tendency to hesitate using deadly force,is aiming a gun at you you..? Now if memory serves,DHS was set up originally as a clearing house for information between various intelligence agencies,and perhaps their role should be clarified. The name,"No Hesitation" is disturbing,and I read your comments about people who might defend this,but the implication that a policy of assassinating innocent woman and children is afoot..and that other American citizens in law enforcement are blithely in step is inflammatory and truthfully not that credible. I think a lot of companies may find terror a cash cow,true. Course maybe I'll go in the first American pogrom....

Best Answer

Consider the holding errors ready for all the people who refuse vaccinations. Yes, pregnant women and little children are a threat indeed.

Best Answer

Not surprising

Best Answer

It's disgusting, nonetheless. I bet some people will defend this kind of thing too. That's what I find truly horrifying.

Best Answer