Listen to the song Something in Your Mouth by Nickleback and tell me, if a guy said that this was 'Totally your song!' is it an insult? Or compliment?
cuteNcurvy cuteNcurvy 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

if someone says a nickelback song is 'your song' then it is certainly an insult.

Best Answer

I love Nickelback though...

Best Answer

XD good call

Best Answer

thanx

Best Answer

Got to meet the hottie with the million dollar body<br />
They say it's over budget, but you'd pay her just to touch it, come on!<br />
Needs to hit the big screen and shoot a little love scene<br />
If Hollywood had called her she'd be gone before you holler, come on!<br />
Sounds like a compliment to me. Sounds like you might be a bit of a flirt. That isn't so bad either.

Best Answer

That's what I thought..... Like, I thought he was saying I have a nice bodyy and stuff

Best Answer

I cannot see where you would find a compliment in the comment made to you.....It is an absolute insult.

Best Answer

why ask when you are just going to defend it every time someone insults the song? If my husband were to say that was "my" song I would be offended. There are much better songs out there especially if you are a Nickelback fan, I think you could figure one out that you think is "your" song.

Best Answer

That depends. Do you consider being called a **** a compliment?

Best Answer

Well.... she doesn't exactly sleep with them, she's just a big assed tease..

Best Answer

I can't stand Nickelback's music, but I just took a look at the lyrics and I guess you're right.

Best Answer