registration form for an appointment that my son has tomorrow. I want to fill it out and email it to the office, since my printer is out and I can't just print it off and take it with me. I downloaded the pdf, but it won't let me type the info in, and I'm not sure if I can do what I need to do. Any pointers from those of you who are computer savvy?
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 9 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Convert the PDF doc to Word and then you can edit it. Here's the link. It's free.

http://www.pdftoword.com/

Best Answer

Try PDF995. It's free. Get it from download.com. You'll need PDFEdit995 to edit with. It will come as part of the package.

Best Answer

There are several free pdf editors on Sourceforge. I can't remember which ones I have used. Might be best to go with one that is highly rated.

Best Answer

look for an online PDF converter. They will turn a PDF into a word document... they tend not to deal well with forms though.

Best Answer

yes you need Adobe Acrobat Pro to edit it.

Best Answer

Is that something I can download?

Best Answer

its called google

Best Answer

go to adobe.com

Best Answer

The latest Adobe Reader 11x does support editing of the pdf file contents and saving them as another pdf file or printing directly. The only condition is those pdf files should not be protected against editing. :) Its free and convenient.

Best Answer

download Cutepdf. www.cutepdf.com

Best Answer

Wow...That's $50.

Best Answer