You guys make me look slow, I managed to get to 105, passing some suv's going 90. When I hit triple digits, my wife went ballistic, I had to back down to 90.
xxorama xxorama 46-50, M 59 Answers Apr 27, 2012

When I went to Germany there was no speed limit...not good at converting km to m but it was well over 130 and very fun and scary. Even scarier when I looked over and saw a woman driving faster than me, drinking beer with one hand and putting on mascara with the other

Best Answer

lol, multitasker.

Best Answer

The CHP got me on radar at 128 driving down I-5 in central CA... I was going much faster until I hit the brakes when I saw him ahead. Couldn't talk my way out of that ticket.

Best Answer

I would have let you go :)

Best Answer

Aww, thank you.

Best Answer

132mph-in the USA, 140+ in Germany, I-5 just south of Yreka-and I didn't get caught! LOL!!!!

Best Answer

185, not my car, wasn't driving. Too busy clinging to the seat!!

Best Answer

We where going round a blind corners on country roads I didn't fancy meeting a truck coming the other way ; )

Best Answer

Even when i go slow it's too fast.....i'm a teenager.....give me a break! Even when i go slow..i make a mistake.

Best Answer

A bajillion mph.<br />
just kidding I can't drive xP

Best Answer

Clocked at 130 mph in my 1970 Olds Cutlass 350 ci by the State Ploice. Almost 120 in my buick GN in the quarter mile in 11.41 sec. Almost 150 top end. 165 in my friends Corvette. SPEED AND SEX, FAST WOMEN AND FAST CARS, Love it. Love blowing guys off at the track ! They get so pissed when a gurl beets um,He he!!!

Best Answer

30 mph

Best Answer

Maybe 95 mph....I feel no need for speed. It scares me actually.

Best Answer

143, 70 Plymouth RoadRunner

Best Answer

185 in in brand new (at the time) 1993 corvette. Man that was a bad machine. I miss my sports cars.

Best Answer

One of my cars that was the fastest was my 1971 mustang, it come with a 302, i converted over to a 428 cobra jet, had to put 1/2 ton pickup springs in the front to handle the extra weight, got the longest legged rear diff and got 276 km's per hour, but it was very scary because the car was not designed for that speed, at about 230 km's it lost its ground pressue and got very loose.

Best Answer

Mustangs are so awesome

Best Answer

I got rid of it when my first child was born, but it was my favorite car out of all my cars.

Best Answer

My worst car was a 1970 roadrunner with a 440, it couldnt take the high rpm's, but the cool factor was the beep beep horn it had, same as the roadrunner.

Best Answer

I hit 100 in a car i borrowed from a family member for work but had to lay off the gas cause I was in unfamiliar territory and had no idea what kind of police cars to look out for.

Best Answer

Someone else was driving and I was 22. He had just placed a Boss 302 in a 65 Mustang and also had just got back from Guam. He had an" itch" I guess you could say,anyways, we were stoned and had a baggie in the glovebox . We took it out onto the freeway at 1 am and did 130 mph. It scared the hell out of me, sobered me up right away, and to make matters worse we got stopped by a state trooper, I couldn't believe what happened next! He asked us why we thought we needed to go so fast and Rick told him the truth about being itchy and that he had just got home from a year in Guam and thought he could do this safely with little or no traffic at this time. I thought his goose was cooked but the cop just asked us to get out of the car. I asked if I was in some sort of trouble and the cop said" maybe, we will just have to see",so we got out. The cop looked thru the car with his flashlight, opened the glovebox, routed around a little, shut the box with nothing in his hand, and scolded us a little about being so careless with our lives and told us to drive normally, AND let us go with no ticket. I was floored! On the other hand, Rick got a speeding ticket 2 days later. I never rode with him again. He was the kind of person that had the attitude that the law or even safety didn't apply to him.

Best Answer

190 km on the Autobahn heading towards Munich.

Best Answer

i was young and horny ,2 mins tops,oh sorry 205 mph friends 67 Camaro , built 396 w/ 3 deuces,don't ever stick your head out the window at that speed,was back in the early 70's freeway wasn't even open yet,got a flat tire,still puts a smile on my face,then there was the Challenger 184 mph,134 in the 1/4 mile,like to try that on a bike

Best Answer

160 mph, but it was a large V8

Best Answer

around 120mph in my sedan deville and MANY yrs before had an isuzu I-mark (w the lotus suspension) that id push to 135 on straights and could handle practically any curve or on/off ramp at 85-90.. i miss that car.

Best Answer

I would too !!!!

Best Answer

190 .... Someone else was driving ... I love fast cars so I wasn't freaking out.

Best Answer

115...a Camero I think.

Best Answer

Fast enough to get done by the same camera 3 times in 24 minutes.

Best Answer