Sounds like he is confused. Most likely falling for you and not sure how to handle it. Give him space and be there for him when he needs. It will show that he doesn't want to give up.

Best Answer

He wants the milk but is skeptical of buying the cow. There are other dairy workers out there honey. Tell him you don't find cowardice that appealing.

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you mean by "significant other" or "moving forward" exactly. But he does seem conflicted. I guess I'd have to leave the ball in his court for a while. I'd ask him to do some serious thinking and figure out what he wanted, then lay it out for me so I could understand. If he is still unsure, then you will have to decide whether you are good with just seeing how things turn out, or if you need some sort of commitment or description from him. If you really care for and like him, then it might be worth a little patience. Could be you are his first serious relationship and he isn't quite sure what to do with you. Could also be that the doesn't know if he truly cares or not.

Best Answer

sounds like he's not ready for commitment yet!!!

Best Answer