macherxo macherxo 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 1 in LGBT

Physical pleasure is not the same as sexual attraction.

Best Answer

We don't like the look or feel of dįck.

Penetration still feels good, as we're the same as any other straight lady out there.

Best Answer

Wow I am happy I didn't open that can of worms...good luck with that. lol

Best Answer

And from the looks of some of these responses, I feel a riot of epic proportions coming out of the woodwork. Why can't people just leave things be ?

Best Answer

They are plagued with an awful mental disease know as homosexuality which is unstable.

Best Answer

Well aren't you just a cutiepie.

Best Answer

How ignorant of you.

Best Answer

She asked and I answered. I'm sorry that you don't like my answer. I figured you'd say something like that so I told the truth.

Best Answer

It's not the first time I've heard it. It's just unfortunate you feel that way. It's just sad that you preach certain things in the "bible" yet you don't follow the other things it teaches. Such as divorce?

Best Answer

Being a true believer in Christ does not make me perfect, just forgiven. I got divorced before I met Jesus Christ and asked Him into my heart. He's working me as we speak.
I do not know where you stand where God is concerned. His Word, the Holy Bible if you will, says that we are created in His image and likeness. This means He created our hearts as well as our skin. Homosexuality was never a part of God's character. If it was, He would've never condemned it in His word. Does this mean He hates homosexuals? Of course not. He loves them as much as he loves everyone.
What you do not understand is that homosexuality came as a plague of sin when it entered the world at the fall of mankind. It's a part of man's sinful nature along with killing, stealing, and destroying.
I do not hate homosexuals, as a matter of fact, I have two brothers in-law who practice homosexuality and I love them dearly as if they were my own brothers even though I hate the prison of homosexuality that they are in. I know they you and they would call it a lifestyle, but it's not. Don't take my word for it, look it up. You correct me if I am wrong. By-the -way, I have met homosexuals who have asked Jesus Christ into their hearts. You can too if you give yourself a chance.

Best Answer

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where in the bible does it say anything about lesbians? Do you think homosexuality is a choice? I certainly hope you don't. I'm not going to sit here and give you statistics of homosexuals who commit suicide because they live in religious families who won't accept them for who they are. I'm not going to repent for being gay. Hell I'm not even sure if there is a god. The bible was written thousands of years after Jesus Christ. How do I know that certain stories and situations weren't twisted and conformed before they were written down?

Best Answer

The Word of God was written before and after Jesus Christ walked the Earth. For argument's sake, If God could create the universe and everything in it, don't you think He could write a book? Look at this way, if you wanted people to know you, to know the truth about you in a book, who better to write that book than you?
Look, homosexuality is homosexuality whether it plagues a man or a woman. Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to condemn you, I'm just setting the record straight. You may believe otherwise, and you have that right, but that is what I am doing. it's like handing a gift. You can receive it or reject it.
If you're not sure that there is a God, why don't you take Him at His Word? His Word says that if we seek Him with all our hearts, we will find Him. Jesus said in the third chapter of John, "Unless one is born again, one cannot see the kingdom of God." God wants us to know Him on a personal basis for who He really is.

Best Answer

I believe it's cause they don't find men s3xually attractive

Best Answer

They still have the same nerves etc as other women.

Best Answer

Because penetration feels good.

Best Answer

Because penises are gross looking and the people attached to them don't smell or feel right.

Best Answer

This is also true, especially the smell part.

Best Answer

Uncircumsized penis's can have an odor if hygienes not practiced by washing beneath the foreskin, but the same true of women that dont practice hygiene around the clitoral hood or inner labia majora and minora

Best Answer

Very well said,and I hope those who read this will take note.

Best Answer

Have they ever had a look at their own Crunts,it looks as though some body has beat them to it with a bloody axe

Best Answer

Have you tried sleeping with people who are alive?

Best Answer

Oh gross Ponderosa, what kind of messed up chicks have you been looking at?

Best Answer

And ... vagina's are pretty ? And all lesbians are sexy ? ... not !!!

Best Answer

Who says they're all pretty or all lesbians are sexy?

Best Answer

If we must use a bit of slinging,how do they put up with the stale prawn smell that women manage to get down ,and on the quest for beauty,the old *V* looks like it has been hit with an rusty ax,but we men put up with it.

Best Answer

Are you sure you're hetero? Good grief!

Best Answer

assuming you like to be penetrated, that's the reason except they don't have to have a man doing it.

Best Answer

U no what I've always asked myself the same question

Best Answer

It's not always about intercourse when it comes to romance. The male body might just not be appealing to them, even though they like the feeling of penetration. It's like, I'm bi, and I love being penetrated, but I really don't care for the male body. I love the female body, so my preferences shift to that.

Best Answer

Ignorant American....

Best Answer