Ive was going out with this girl, im 19, shes 19. Everything was pretty perfect in the beginning she loved me and vice versa. after 8 months, she ended it with me, i got back, then she ended it again, and i got back. Basicly, she had the power in this relationship. Now its been like 3 weeks since we broke up again. We go to the same college so we do see eachother 2-3 times a week (bump into eachother) Ive been keeping it pretty cool so far, not really asking or pleading, going out, Dj'ing here and there, and she knows this. after we dont see eachother for one or two days, she calls me saying she wants to get her gym bag back or some other crap she left at mine, i said no, so the following evening she calls me asking if she can see me to chat. i refused. The next day she asks again, i say ok, i meet up she comes to my house to talk, we chat and she tells me how everythings going good for her at the moment with her new job and stuff, and then she hesitantly tells me she is going to see a guy tonight, who's just a "friend". Basicly, i dont know why shes telling me this. and for you guys to know, i was actually a really nice guy to her, bought her loads of stuff, took her out to meals and restuarants etc etc....suprises all the time all of that stuff.... I actually started moving on after these break ups, but she doesnt leave me alone and keeps calling me everytime we dont speak for a couple days, its realllllllyyy bugging me. Im 19 years old, i kinda loved this girl, i kinda hate her aswell now....Whats the best advice you could give me ?
anonymouscat1 anonymouscat1 18-21, M 6 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Your ex GF ain't doing s h i t. You're doing that to yourself.

Best Answer

The jealousy is the only thing you can hope to control. She is doing what she is doing, can't change that. You have to take a deep breath, wish her the very best and move on with your life, sorry.

Best Answer

Play hard to get. Walk away and see if she follows

Best Answer

Wish her well, move on... and fine someone new.

Best Answer