Every time we have an agreement, he tells me stuff like – If you believe you can do better go ahead, if you want to be accepting gifts from guys let alone strangers u will have to do it when I’m not in the picture, if you still want to continue to be in a relationship with me that guy should never call you again etc. Saying stuff in that manner to me!! Whenever he says thing like that, he makes me feel like he doesn’t care whether I decide to walk away or stay with me. I’m so confused, should I just work away from this relationship? We’ve been together for over a year now.
Travel2 Travel2 22-25, F 7 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Your call, you need to decide which is more important to you. Flipping out over friends I'd say walk away, flipping out over guys giving you gifts/calling you at all hours of night and day...umm I'd take his side and probably do the same

Best Answer

I will say does he makes you feel important when you are with him? doe he respect you values as well if not my dear I hope you know what best or you.

Best Answer

Hi, Yes when im with him he makes me feel like im the most important person ever to him.

Best Answer

Sounds manipulative. If he's saying that stuff, he definitely definitely cares whether you walk away from the relationship or not. He's guilting you, basically. It's up to you whether you leave him or not, but he's feeling insecure at the moment.

Best Answer

Hi, Do u really think if he cared he would be saying things like that to me?

Best Answer

Yes, I do. It's called passive aggression. By saying things like that, he makes you feel guilty, which makes you want to stay in the relationship because you feel guilty over the things he said. He may not know it, but he definitely cares on some level. I might even go so far as to call it "neediness."

Best Answer

Thank you for your advise.

Best Answer

Girl I was in a relationship like this once same amount of time to.... he cheated (not saying your guy would). But in my experience with guys like that the relationship will never end well

Best Answer

Thank you for the advise.

Best Answer

The relationship doesn't sound like it's going anywhere good, especially when he's saying things like that to you. Work away from it.

Best Answer

Thank you for the advise.

Best Answer

Work away. Work away fast and work away far.

Best Answer

Thank you for the advise

Best Answer

You are most welcome.

Best Answer

are you also seeing someone else?

Best Answer

No not at all.

Best Answer

Why would he talk as if you are, perhaps as others have stated it would best to move on and find someone who can respect himself and you.

Best Answer

His just a very jealous guy and he hate it when other guys try to mack on me.

Best Answer

Very jealous is another term for "immature and dangerous". I have helped to many women get away from personalities like this. It was never pretty or pleasant... Even helped to put a cop behind bars. He was arrested two blocks from her home with an unregistered gun that had the serial numbers filed off of it. She didn't believe me when I told her what would happen, she enjoyed the attention, until he became uncontrollable and tried to kill her.

Best Answer