Shinesaathlove Shinesaathlove 46-50, M 9 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in EP

Thanks for the congrats............ I personally would rather see Obama than any republican at this point................ maybe in a decade or 2 that will change but I doubt it.<br />
This is how badly george w bush wrecked the republican brand

Best Answer

Romney. Why are you congratulating the people that f├╝cked the nation over?

Best Answer

this rant is mostly directed towards WAPAHASKITTLES...<br />
hard to be impartial and simply allow others to "voice their opinions" when they dont know how to spell and regurgitate rhetoric instead of informing themselves. tired of others following a flock of deceitful, money-hungry capitalists. prosperity is fine but you do not need to railroad others beneath you. i imagine for those who are against Obamas plan that you dont like safe neighborhoods, decent public schools, maintained roads, sufficient firefighters, etc., (nor have ever used them) all of these things cost money, taxes that i am happy to contribute to make my community and country a better place. not just for me and mine but my fellow neighbor. warn that "bad things to come", typical right-winged fear-mongering. hell Bush destroyed our country and morons put his butt BACK in office. sorry i will be happy to give my vote to someone with honesty, integrity and a conscience. oh and why wouldnt you vote for someone who has the same values, morals, and policy ideals that you have? i believe in Obama and i believe in my own convictions. btw i would prefer to leave religion outta of the subject, Mitt's Mormonism doesnt have a wobbly leg to stand on.<br />
~ thanks for reading :P

Best Answer

i was hoping that ur response would be more coherent than ur original post, sadly im disappointed. hard to understand which side u are on. its ok Skittles, i see you kinda have ur head in the clouds. the extreme deterioration of our infrastructure, i.e., roads, schools, etc., is mostly from the Bush' administration to stay that is has collapsed under Obama is incorrect), Obama is simply trying to clean up his frat party mess. laughable to preach to me about public schools (we are a blended family of six) and i used to work with a VOLUNTEER fire dept. i understand it takes money to fix this mess. not tax cuts and reduced spending. ur last sentence is nonsensical (i certainly didnt mention ur major in Science {lol}}, at this point i guess i would just be happy if you opened a book. thx for responded to my reply. i can tell i am talking to wall here.

Best Answer

well America, we are officially screwed!! Congratulations!! WHOOT WHOOT! GOOD JOB AMERICA! Way to flush America down the toilet willingly. haha. Just you wait.

Best Answer

That's personal.

Best Answer

Big Chris Christie 2016 v Tim Kaine...<br />
New Jersey v Virginia.<br />
Hillary is out at age 70...

Best Answer