mmjgg mmjgg 31-35, M 12 Answers Jan 25, 2010

Not those ones. They are there so as if you mention anything about conspiracy you get labled a nutter. Not me. that's just what they do.

Best Answer

The majority of conspiracy theories are WAY too far fetched. However, I will admit that thinking like a conspiracy theorist is kinda fun. I've even come up with some conspiracy theories of my own regarding the recent string of shootings ;x

Best Answer

No. In the case of one murdered US-President, I still think there is something to a conspiracy. Well, it is just my opinion.

Best Answer

Things like space aliens, etc., no. Some of the government/military stuff is probably true -- too many have proved true in the past to ignore those in the present

Best Answer

I believe there are definetly some conspiracy theories that are true, even some that would sound far fetched.

However some are way too crazy, no doubt.

Unfortunately i dont know which are which.

Best Answer

Aliens, too far fetched? Yes. How did they get through the Van Allen belts?

Real, Live, Human, Government, Military Conspiracies? Not too far fetched, just so well planned it is easy for the planners to make it look like someone else did it.

Operation Northwoods, for one. Model for 9/11.

Best Answer

The people that think there is a conspiracy to control the population by putting stuff in the water crack me up. Uh, there are 6 billion people on the planet, wtf?!

Best Answer

I do not believe everything I hear but neither do I discount everything I hear. I probably do not want to know all the secrets because basically there is nothing that I can do about it.

Best Answer