That's why I'm wary about who I add :)

Best Answer

Add me.

Best Answer

You are my friend Tony

Best Answer

I know that's why I like you so you can add me.

Best Answer

I like u too :)

Best Answer

I've been guilty of that. I just stay so busy all the time even though I am a retired widow. I keep meaning to read people's stories and comment on them but I just never seem to be able to fit it into my schedule. I'll try to do better in the future.

Best Answer

Oh! Not to worry! I wasn't thinking of people who have other things to do, I was talking about those who add you and you welcome them but you never see or hear from them again.

Best Answer

I can sure relate to that! I often feel bad about it, but there's only so much time, and kids demand a LOT of it!

Best Answer

Weird innit. And then when you contact them, they ignore you. What sense does that make?

Best Answer

I keep thinking it's operatives of some sort and adding me, makes it easier to investigate me and perhaps find me and silence me! *Screams*

Best Answer

They're not doing a very good job, so they must be government agents.

Best Answer

One genuine LOL for that one!

Best Answer

It's like "The government is going to enslave us". I'm like "Let's be honest, it'll work out about as effective as any other government program, so why worry?"

Best Answer

No real implications; it's just a web site, not a lifetime commitment...

Best Answer

It's not really a 'personal' feeling, it's just unsettling sometimes...

Best Answer